I am sorry

Jimin had some snacks and started unfolding his luggage standing next to his bed when he felt someone hugging him tightly from behind . He tried to hide his smile because he wanted to act mad .

Suga made his grip tighter and whispered to jimin's ear " I am sorry love.  Please forgive me " his voice was deep and apologetic. 
Jimin can't be mad at him for longer .he is leaving in five days for the training. 
He turned and gave him a peck on his lips and hugged him tighter " I missed you " he said softly .

" ahmm.. " a awkward apologetic tone was heard and they turned to see Mrs min standing at the door .
Jimin felt shy as they separated while yoongi said " eomma you should knock" in a funny tone.
" You little brat I would have knocked if you have shut the door , I think you were too excited to see your boyfriend " she said mocking suga.

" it's okay eomma , how can I help you ?" Jimin said brightly smiling .
" That's my dear son , teach your boyfriend some manners jimin I think I forgot to teach him some " she joked and they laughed .

" anyways I came to give you this jiminah " she pulled out a diamond bracelet and held it on jimin's wrist

"Eomma you don't have to get me this " jimin said shyly .

"Why are you being so formal to your mother , can't I get my son something I like?" She Said as jimin hugged her.
" and Where's mine ? " suga said looking at them .
" I gave birth to you isn't it enough?" She said again in a savage tone.

But then turned serious and said " I wanted to give this bracelet to jimin as my son in law .
When you first gave us a big pay check I bought it for your future partner and I think it's the right time to give it to jimin "
Jimin turned red from blushing and suga looked proud .
"You have a great taste mom just like me " suga said proudly.

"I know , now you two come and have dinner and jimin is tired from his flight so let him sleep early okay , don't irritate my baby " she said seriously.
"Eomma.. " jimin blushed hard .

" You don't have to worry about my baby mom I will take care of him " yoongi said in a more serious tone glaring at his mom they are a funny competitive duo when it comes to jimin .
With that his mom left the room and jimin took his phone to call taehyung .
Meanwhile suga unfolded jimin's luggage .

[On call]
"Hey taehyung have you reached home safely ?"
"Oh.. glad .. me oh I am little annoyed , my bf forgot the time I was supposed to be home " yoongi frowned at his words while jimin continued talking acting as if he was alone in the room .

"Anyways tae my eomma gifted me a bracelet.. yeah yeah i will send you the pics it's really pretty . " suga smiled hearing the 95 liners talk like kids .
They ended the call and yoongi picked jimin's up in bridal style
" hey what are you doing ? " jimin pouted .
"I am thinking how I should make it up to my boyfriend,  my rival has given him a bracelet , the competition is tough " he said firmly.

Jimin laughed and kissed his forehead.
"You can treat him , I heard your boyfriend likes sushi when he is mad " jimin said firmly.

"Aww my bf is so cute I was thinking of a car , but he is happy with sushi " yoongi smiled while putting jimin on bed and him being at the top of him .

" Don't you think we have enough cars to drive ?" Jimin said smiling with his beautiful eye smile .

Suga leaned in for a deep kiss and  pulled back to say " my boyfriend is such a husband material ,always trying to save my money , he deserves a reward "

he was about to go for another kiss when jimin got up and said " yes and my reward should be sushi ,

[Ig .mminymo]
Don't forget I am still mad at you " he said while taking clothes off their closet .

" offcourse my love anything for you " yoongi smiled and his eyes fell on a big jacket that he saw while unpacking jimin's luggage. 
"You got a new jacket love?" He said holding it .
" yes but it's for you , during the training you will have tough winters so wear them for warmth " he said putting the jacket on suga to check the size .

But  min suga had another plan he pulled jimin inside the jacket and said " but I can only feel warm next to you " he pouted looking at jimin with his cute eyes .
And suga's rare pout means only one thing he wants jimin's love when he feels weak .

Jimin gave him a quick peck holding his tears and said "Let's go get sushi I am still mad okay" suga laughed hearing his boyfriend and they left for the Japanese restaurant

🩵💜🩵💜🩵💜🩵💜🩵💜🩵💜🩵💜🩵💜Pretty sure , no one is reading but still love you Sun/minimini029 ❤️

🩵💜🩵💜🩵💜🩵💜🩵💜🩵💜🩵💜🩵💜
Pretty sure , no one is reading but still love you
Sun/minimini029 ❤️