Past?

[ 13 oct] After jimin's parents left around 10 am and they both went to sleep again cause they didn't sleep last night .

Suga is sleeping cuddled up to jimin when jimin woke up hearing a phone call on suga's phone .

It was an unknown number and jimin got concerned, it can be from his training so he picked it up only to hear a woman's voice who Started talking without waiting for a second .

"Please don't decline the call, I really miss you  and I still love you . I have realized all my mistakes .please give me a chance I know you still love me deep down . First love isn't that easy to forget. I cry every night yoongi"

And that's when jimin started to take it seriously before that he thought it's a wrong number but the mention of yoongi's name from a woman calling herself his first love is a shock .

'Why is yoongi still in contact with her' is all what jimin have issues with .

The girl went on the call " baby please talk to me ,you remember the world we dreamt for ourself . Our home our cute babies. Don't you want it anymore ? It has nothing to do with you being an idol yoongi .if you want to ,I can take all the hate and death threats from your fans to be with you "
jimin had enough he hung up the call not to get in someone else's matter especially when it's something about his bf's ex .
but the thing is now he doesn't want to talk to  yoongi about it ,the girl clearly sounded desperate for yoongi's attention and if it was something concerning suga should have told him that .

so he decided to trust his boyfriend and ignore that shit . But as if it's easy .
The words " dream family, house ,kids ,first love" kept hammering in his brain.
  He looked at sleeping suga wondering what if suga really have some feelings left for his first love and those dreams which he  deserves  to complete .
A tear shed down his face ,he wiped it off staring at suga , Who suddenly opened his eyes and saw jimin staring at him .he blushed hard and smiled .

Jimin pecked his forehead and said " baby, you need to wake up . You have to go for the training " and this instantly made yoongi sad . It's not something he wanted to hear on jimin's bday . He shrugged it off and held him tighter.  Jimin tried to smile but again the thought of him not being yoongi's first love crept into his mind .
[2pm]
Yoongi got ready to leave after spending half the day cooking and watching movies with jimin . He was really happy but at the same time felt jimin being little different he asked jimin about it but jimin said it's all because of lack of sleep .
They hugged for the last time
Standing before the car .
"Happy birthday again my love , make sure to rest now and miss me later " he said whispering in jimin's ear while hugging. 
" I will rest after the bday live, make sure to take care of your health it's getting very cold now" jimin said smiling.
Yoongi was kind of taken back with jimin not replying about the 'miss me' thing but he didn't focus on it. 
He kisses jimin for the last time and said "I love you " to which jimin replied " love you too" while smiling.
And suga left for the training center.  

💞🩵💞🩵💞🩵💞🩵💞🩵💞🩵💞🩵💞🩵
Enough with the peace, now the plot begins .
Make sure to vote if you like ,and leave your thoughts.
Love
Sun/minimini029 ❤