Jimin's bday💖

A month passed , they contact each other once a day not like they don't miss each other but jimin doesn't want to interrupt yoongi's training period and yoongi accepted it for jimin .

[11 Oct]
On call with yoongi :
Suga : how are you planning to celebrate your birthday?
Jimin : I don't know maybe I will meet some members,then I will have dinner with my parents ,nothing much .
Suga: sorry jiminah ,it's your first birthday without me ,I feel bad
Jimin : why are you feeling bad, love? It's not your fault and I am okay I will just eat and sleep most of the time.
Suga : take care of yourself and don't be sad that day , also give my regards to dad and mom ( jimin's parents) . I love you
Jimin : I love you too ,now go and sleep ,you will have to wake up early tomorrow.
[End of the call]

Jimin sighed closing his eyes and thinking how much he will miss suga ,he is not used to celebrate his birthday without him .

[12 October,11:00 pm ]
Jimin was running around in his apartment trying to cook Ramen to enjoy at his birthday, that's his favorite food afterall.
Taehyung said he will probably visit jimin at midnight but jimin asked him not to drive at such hour and meet him the next day .
He was about to open the Ramen packet when the door bell rang. He knew it will be Taehyung and felt bad already.

He went to the door and looked at the front camera first before opening the door but he saw no one , he was pretty sure Taehyung must be hiding on the other side to suprise him , he opened the door and suddenly pulled into a deep hug , before he could realize .

Ig (mycutiesugas) Suga made his grip tighter and whispered in his ear " I miss you so much love " Jimin's eyes teared up not expecting suga at all

Ig (mycutiesugas)
Suga made his grip tighter and whispered in his ear " I miss you so much love "
Jimin's eyes teared up not expecting suga at all .
He tried to pull out of the hug but yoongi said " just for a minute please" jimin smiled at his cute boyfriend .
They pulled away and suga kissed jimin's forehead.

And his watch rang as it hit 12 am " Happy birthday love , thanks for existing in my life, without you I am just an ordinary sad person with nothing but music in my life , and keep it a secret but I will say it out loud , I love you more than my m...

" Happy birthday love , thanks for existing in my life, without you I am just an ordinary sad person with nothing but music in my life , and keep it a secret but I will say it out loud , I love you more than my music " suga said happy tears running down his eyes as he was cupping jimin's cheek in his hand and jimin was looking at him with the most affectionate eyes.
"Thank you so much for coming. I missed you so much and I love you more than anything " jimin said pecking suga's lips .