unfriendly

2 days after the surgery,  jimin's parents and yoonmin have returned to their home in Busan and the nurses are assigned to take care of Mrs park's health .
Yoongi can't stay longer because of his duty so he will go back tonight .

Jimin is resting on the bed watching his phone and handling the messed up schedules while suga is taking a bath .
Yoongi's phone started to ring .
Jimin saw it's an unsaved number and picked it up again before he could say anything he heard the same voice " yoongi ,it's me nayeon . Please listen to me and talk to me ."
Before she could go on jimin cut the call he doesn't want to go through the same things he went through last time when he listened to her .
He was already exhausted . "Nayeon? Why does this name sounds  familiar ?"

Jimin thought to himself and the bathroom door opened to reveal a wet (literally) yoongi in his bathrobe .
He walked up to jimin handing him the towel and sitting next to him smiling.

And jimin started to pat dry his hair . Yoongi looked through his phone and asked " whose call was it jiminaa?" .

Jimin was confused he was wondering
If he should tell that he once answered the call earlier but he was also unsure why the name sounded familar .

" it's some insurance company " jimin answered and continued drying yoongi's hair once he was done
he said " now get ready baby "  yoongi ignored it and slept on his lap.

Jimin cooed at his boyfriend's behavior but it was time for him to go .
He kissed yoongi's forehead and made him get ready to leave for seoul. Jimin will be staying for few more days .

Yoongi bowed to his 'to be in laws' (in his mind it is what it is) and left.

that night jimin was alone in his bed and after finishing his work he kept his devices aside and  closed his eyes and his thought went back  to the name  'nayeon'

FLASHBACK ~~~A BIG ONE
[2012 ]

Jimin's pov :
It's getting cold and tough ,we are practicing for 11 hours most of the days  but i take it as a challenge for being late . Right now everyone is practicing so hard that we don't know how many of us are mentally stable .
I have seen everyone cry atleast once at night except for yoongi hyung and I don't think I will ever get to see that .

Among us he is the one I am least close to I have only seen his professional side working all day but these days he seems different he hardly talk while we eat .

Not just to me but to anyone ,he leaves immediately to the studio after he finishes the practice.  I always told myself that he is distant to me cause I am new and he is not used to me , everyone else have gotten closer to me but he never tried .
Hobi hyung keeps telling me that if I ever have issues I can talk to yoongi hyung he deals with everyone very maturely but how can I? When he treats me like a stranger I better talk to my other hyungs then to him .

🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤
Next chapter will also go with jimin's pov.
Also I don't know nayeon that well I just read her name in one ff and I thought of using that name for suga's ex . Once I looked up on Google for her I found out there were rumours of her and suga dating in 2018 so I wanna clarify it has nothing to do with it . It's not the idol nayeon but just a character I made with her face and name .
See you in the next one
Love ❤️
Sun/minimini029