Simple Space

[2hrs after surgery ]
Yoongi reached Busan after getting an emergency leave permission. 

He went to the hospital and to the area occupied by parks . He saw jimin standing next to eun woo ,talking about something .

" jimin" he called and jimin ran to hug him ,he started crying without any specific reason maybe it's the comfort he was missing. 

" it's okay, everything is okay jimin don't cry I am here " yoongi said calming jimin and rubbing circles on his back .

And eun woo left , cause he felt like an outsider for some reason . He is not aware of their relationship but he definitely knows how close jimin is with his members .
once eun woo left yoongi kissed jimin's forehead and said " I am here baby ,sorry for not being here for so long "
Jimin stayed calm in his arms without saying anything.  He was tired .

Eun woo came rushing back "ahmm.. guys jimin's mom has gained consciousness, She wants to see jimin " eun woo said as they pulled out of their hug .

" Let's go " jimin said grabbing yoongi's hand and moving towards the patient ward .
"I am sorry but only family is allowed to see her right now " eun woo said trying not to sound rude. 

" he is my family " jimin said firmly. 

" thanks for staying next to jimin this whole time eun woo , you must be tired you should go home now.  I will take care of everything " yoongi said and jimin nodded .

" yes eun woo thanks a lot for being here . You should go rest now " jimin thanked him politely as eun woo left.

" Let's go see mom " yoongi said and they went to the room .

"Eomma.." jimin said holding his mother's hand softly as tears ran out of his eyes.

"Jiminahh my baby don't cry .. " she looks at yoongi and says " yoongi please take care of my son after me "

and jimin snapped "eomma why are you being melodramatic,  you are okay .it's just a kidney transplant you will be with me " jimin said lightly sobbing. 

Yoongi patted jimin's back and said " don't worry mom ,you don't have to say it.  I will take care of him my entire life "

his voice was firm and jimin can feel a strange shiver run down his body although they have Been dating  for hardly 4 months but they have known and loved each other for so long that they can trust each other for life .

🤎🖤🤎🖤🤎🖤🤎🖤🤎🖤🤎🖤🤎🖤🤎🖤
Mini chapter to close the day . See you in the next one .
Love❤
Sun/minimini029