cinco

FIVEwho is she?

FIVE
who is she?

─────────

𝕾𝐀𝐄 has a meeting to attend— something regarding football from the officials. it is important to him, so he couldn't miss it. while he attended the meeting, you had nothing to do but to occupy yourself.

freedom is yours.

but freedom is sometimes a little boring when you have nothing in mind. just pure blank and emptiness that even the back of your brains couldn't dig out something from your conscious mind to set you something to do.

at the same time, when you have nothing to do, there is always somewhere where you could go without really having to waste your money— the underground fighting ring.

you showed your special vip pass to the man on duty at the entrance as he nodded and allowed you in. that special vip pass is only given to members or watchers who contributed or did something to make the fights more fun.

for you, you have participated in some of the fights during your rebellious prime days back in highschool and mostly being an actively frequent visitor. the facility considers you as a beloved, since you have been here since you were sixteen or seventeen.

finding a vacant seat that could observe the fight from every angles, you took that seat.

you haven't been in this ring for quite some time and after being back in japan after a whole three years before your passport expired and has to be renewed. being in this place by yourself feels nostalgic like younger you who enjoyed watching two people brawl against each other and win betting money.

in this current match, you received information that a russian man will be fighting with a thai man. matches between foreigners were normal, and most of them are usually interesting with their different native ways of fighting.

a man with blond messy hair is in the ring, his eyes piercing into the soul of his opponent, a tan-skinned man with black hair and countless tattoos crawling all over his body.

who would win this match?

that is for you to enjoy the fight and find out.

a few minutes into the match, you feel someone seating themselves beside your seat, a long and lazy sigh they let out after they sat down.

"the thai is going to get crushed by the blondie. it's obvious," the voice of a female said as you looked beside you and immediate shock filled you.

"you're— you're the girl from yesterday's match..." you trailed off.

"mhm, that's me! and that.." she pointed her slender fingers at the blond-haired male far away in the ring, "... is my brother. watery andrei."

watery andrei?

you didn't understand, but as you watched the said man fought, you could tell that his fighting style is calm, agile, quick, and exactly like how water would be against the shores.

"you both must be really strong siblings then..."

"you're right. andrei and i really loved to get into fights with people stronger than us ever since we were young. it makes us stronger to pick up our opponent's skills from a young age," the blond-haired woman said as her gaze was fixed all on her brother.

"he lost against someone once. a really tiny, skillful boy that plays football like his life depended on it."

there was nothing to reply to her words, so you remained silent as andrei in the match threw his opponent on the ground, cheers echoing for the people who bet their entire wages on him.

a pattern could be seen in both the kang siblings. they would both rejoice after their victory. both andrei and—

"what's your name?" you asked.

"andrea. andrea kang," she answered with a sweet little smile that seemed a bit too sweet for you. like it was a sugar-coated smile practice daily to show it to you. "i have to celebrate my brother's victory now. i'll see you sometime, y/n."

eh?

what was that . . . ?

how does she knew your name?

you looked at where andrea had just sat and found her nowhere to be seen, even around the corners of the facility. andrea had disappear into the crowd.

your eyes whispered to you to steal glance in the middle of the place where the ring is at. you only found andrei looking right at you, an intoxicating smirk making it's debut.

 you only found andrei looking right at you, an intoxicating smirk making it's debut