seis

SIXbouquet of horror

SIX
bouquet of horror

─────────

𝐀 nice and beautiful bouquet of lilies laid right in front of the door to itoshi sae's sanctuary. except, something about it wasn't so nice and beautiful as it sounded.

the lily petals were stained with dark, metallic, wine red. barely the angelic white can be seen with all those red covering the petals of purity.

what's worse is a small dead fish that rests above the petals, a single knife stabbed right through it's body and in between the gills and blade— oozed out more blood.

the redhead covered his nose with the stench or beauty and beast that itched his nose. disgust filled him at the sight of such a grotesque gift that was sent right to his door. he looked around the corridor, finding nobody except for the gift that looked like it came out from a horror movie.

sae bend to grab the bouquet, finding a small piece of paper in between the petals that remained pure. he took out the letter and opened it to find a message inside.

 he took out the letter and opened it to find a message inside

andrei kang sent that.

there was no doubt about it. sae easily recognised that handwriting and the name that was signed at the bottom of the letter. it made his blood boiled as soon as he started reading it.

out of everything, andrei writes about you regarding the horror movie bouquet, speaking about your innocence or the sort.

he crushed the paper and stepped outside his house before locking his house door, taking an elevator downstairs. managing to keep calm, he walked towards the apartment dumpster then he threw the bouquet inside of it.

sae immediately pulled out his phone and searched for the contact number of someone he wouldn't even call if he was on the verge of death. he found the contact and wasted no time to tap on the call button, an even more horrible and desperate decision.

❚  hello?

"hey you freak, i need some help. it's about y/n, and it'd be great if you'll be a helpful and supporting friend of hers."

❚  crazy! what's it about.

"andrei and andrea kang."

❚  who.

"that's for you to find out. call me only if you find anything about them and their current whereabouts," said sae as he immediately hung up the phone, not even giving shidou a chance to speak.

sae let out a sigh and looked at the sky, seeing that it is beautiful in that moment. but it ruined his day to see such an indirect threat coming from an old acquaintance of his.

his phone rang as he looked at his contact, rolling his eyes at the name it belonged to.

"i said only if you find anything about them—"

❚  bitch i did. they're at the club near that one big ass mall, near uhh where you once ate with y/n on one of your first dates or something.

"how do you know?"

❚  because i'm looking at them right now.

"oh. wait for my arrival, i'll be there in 10."

❚  10 what? 10 hours? 10 days?

sae hung up, immediately rushing to where his car is parked. he knew which club shidou was talking about, because apparently, his soon-to-be wife always has to take her friend back from the club if he ever drinks too much and gets drunk.

once he reaches there, shidou was outside waiting for him with a sparkling juice in his hand.

this will be the first time sae has ever entered any club.