dos

TWOscp uncle

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

TWO
scp uncle

────────

𝕸𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 of the day when you are a mere teenage girl who has no priorities other than to annoy and spill mischievous glitter everywhere came fogging your mind the moment you set your sights on your uncle, ego jinpachi.

he stared at you with those large and empty hollow eyes he always harbours. pretty much nothing changed about that man, everything about him is still the same. he still has that creepy and eerie aura around him with masked and hidden ego somewhere under his skin.

the first thing he did upon setting his hollow eyes on you is rolled them. how iconic, even his attitude and eye-rolling remains exactly how you remembered them to be.

you were well aware that ego returns today from german for some football coaching program but you didn't want to see him. instead, he came to see you after asking his sister for your whereabouts.

"surprise surprise, my devilish niece," he spoke first as you grimaced so hard that it wouldn't even be seen as a grimace but an unreadable face.

"i literally came by the beach to avoid you but you had to show up here. great, i love my life so much," you dramatically swing your hands around in the air.

"too bad. i will always find you wherever you are." ego said, inviting himself to take a seat beside you, on the retaining wall.

the beach is around an abandoned factory area, old buildings and factories all around every single corner. quite the perfect place to be alone as the place is filled with silence but the sounds of waves crashing into the rocks by the beach.

"first of all, i got you some stuff from germany that you might like," ego said, digging into his backpack to pull out a few items in plastic. he set them in between you and him.

"a michael kaiser signature, neymar's jersey from world cup 2022, one of jude bellingham's glove. and some german snacks."

"wtf," you simply said as you scratched your head, staring at the things he displayed for you to see. "why jude bellingham's glove??"

"because."

"because..?"

"wait. that's for your mother. not you. kaiser and neymar's are for you," he kept the glove back into his backpack and flipped his hands at the other things. "keep the rest. i had to go through hell to get my hands on neymar's jersey."

emo creepy scp alien yelena bowlcut nerd glasses species from another galaxy tall scrawny egoistic freaky looking uncle took a quick glance at you and froze.

your eyes teared up, salty liquid was flowing down the corner of your eyes. your eyes are glassy, lips wriggling around as you stared at your uncle like he had just saved your entire life with the items he brought back from german.

how exactly did he obtained those items? well, he had to win the auction for it. and since you had some kind of obsession with kaiser and neymar, he knew he had to bet the highest to win those items. jude's glove for your mother too.

and kaiser? he simply sat beside kaiser during the auction as the german footballer was betting to win one of the balls played by professional players.

haha balls.

"u-uncle... you're kinda cool now.." you slowly picked up kaiser's signature and kissed it. "oh dear michael, how i've longed for your signature. he even wrote my name!! i'm gonna hang this up in my room and stare at it everyday."

the older man child only scoffed at you.

"hey stupid girl."

you hummed in response, hugging neymar's jersey.

"congratulations on your marriage with the itoshi boy. i look forward to seeing you happy on your wedding day."

before you could even respond to him, he already walked away. all you could do was watch as his figure turned small and disappeared into one of the corners.

how odd, your mean uncle that you despised is congratulating you for his failed plans.

your eyes stared at the german snacks right beside you, remained untouched ever since ego placed them out for you. they were decent snacks, with different variety of flavours and different kinds of sweets. there was even your favourite snack hidden somewhere among the laid out snacks.

you didn't know how to feel in that moment.

"german snacks are delicious," the voice of a woman said as you glanced up, seeing a woman seated beside you, gently kicking her feet front and back. she has blonde hair with bangs, piercing honey eyes, and piercings that definitely stands out.

"congratulations on your wedding ~ " she said with a tiny little smile, standing up and taking a little spin, swiftly walking away.

who is she?

a/n: inspired by izana and mikey

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

a/n: inspired by izana and mikey

𝐇𝐈𝐌. i. sae ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें