tres

THREEbachelor(ette) party

THREE
bachelor(ette) party

────────

𝕺𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 two more weeks until itoshi sae and l/n y/n's wedding. that's in fourteen days. preparations have began, although you and sae decided it will be a small wedding for families, a few beloved cousins, and some friends. no more than forty people.

with such a small number of people, it was easy to handle and plan. just a nice and small wedding. something where everyone can enjoy and celebrate together along with the bride and groom.

what about bachelor and bachelorette parties?

that is easy.

sae has his own friends from spain and his brother, rin, to celebrate the bachelor party with. the only problem is, he does not want shidou ryusei in his party, and shidou ryusei does not want to be in the bachelor party.

how was the problem solved?

he simply attended the bachelorette party instead.

in the girl's party, there were two other girls which he didn't recognise but knew they were your college friends. all three who majored in the line of criminology. one an officer, another a psychologist, and you as a criminologist.

who else would expect the bachelor(ette) party would be something way different than an average bachelorette party? not yue or isabel expected the party would be underground, where the damp smell of men's cologne would cover the place.

such a rich and dark fragrance, that it smelled like an intoxicating scent. the venue itself was filled with mostly men and their thick colognes. it is possible that you and your friends were the only ones that are women in the entire place.

from the moment you and shidou walked in leading the other two in, faces already recognised you and your blond-haired friend. chaotic cheers erupted from time to time. this was no normal underground place.

it was a fighting ring.

"mi amor why are we at a fighting ring for the bachelorette party??" asked isabel, a spanish student from your college back in spain.

"cuz y/n likes to watch people fight. if not, she'll be the one fighting, haha jk," shidou simply replied, shrugging at your friend as you awkwardly smiled at isabel. "ever since i was seventeen, i've been coming here to watch brawling matches. i bring shidou sometimes too."

"a criminologist who enjoys watching people fight? crazy," said yue, a chinese student you met while pairing up with another boy for a group project.

they have been your closest friends ever since the first semester of college, and they have continued their roles in your life up until now. but never have they known for you to enjoy attending brawling matches which is probably illegal.

then again, what did they expected? you were quite the troublesome student with a bad reputation that shocked the entire college when you aced all your exams with flying colours despite your rebellious personality.

"it's gonna be fun, trust me," you took a seat and the others did too.

in the fighting ring, a man and a woman are facing off each other. the man is big sized, full of muscles, and definitely looks like someone who'd win a WWE belt. while the woman looks like a tiny ant compared to the man who everyone was betting that she will lose and the man will destroy her in within seconds.

that is not the case however, for when the fight begins, speed and time is at the woman's hands. he was big and slow, but she was small and fast.

shidou was off somewhere, to place an official bet for the woman as a joke, but it turns out he was the only one who bet for her. he still took the chance anyways.

in a blink of an eye, the big man was on the ground, knocked out cold and unconscious, as silence roared the loudest during the disbelief of the entire undeground. even shidou, a compulsive gambler was shock that his joking bet has turned out to be the win of this match.

"n-no way..." yue trailed off right before chaos filled the entire underground again.

cheers, roars, and claps erupted all for the success of a mysterious woman that put down a man twice her size with such agility and ease.

the woman wiped the blood off the corner of her mouth that the man had inflicted onto her, before she stoically looked around the ring. then a smirk slowly surfaces. as it formed, satisfaction filled her and she raised her hands into the air to embrace her victory.

"kang!"

"kang!"

"kang!"

it felt so damn good to win.

then suddenly something clicked in your mind as the crowd continues their little calamity.

she was the mysterious blonde who congratulated you on your wedding a few days ago after your little chat with ego jinpachi.