quince

FIFTEEN | SUGGESTIVEprivate onsen

private onsen

─────────

𝕾𝐎𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 your entire being, your soul included, into the hot springs of a private and super expensive inn has given you an experience like never before. especially since you've just suffered a temporary suffering for the capture of the kang siblings.

as promised by the russian police force, they paid you handsomely. so the first thing you did with the handsome money is book a hidden and expensive inn in the mountains and take a hot spring soak.

without the knowledge of sae.

sae who came to see you at the crime site, rushing to check if you're okay, before he speaks to his old comrades momentarily, to congratulate them on their arrest.

now you were like a happy little chick withing the embrace of mother hen, enjoying such a comfortable and nice warmth.

not for long though, for your fiancé appeared out of nowhere and invited himself into the hot spring you currently reside in.

"bro there's a men's onsen right behind. what are you doing here?!" you exclaimed, sae simply giving you a little stare before he sits comfortably not far from you.

"i booked the entire place. can't leave you alone anymore. i don't trust you being out there without thinking some of my crazy fans might pull another trick on you right before our marriage."

you said a soft oh and continued to drown yourself in a comfortable warmth, complete silence took over.

in a few more days is the day of your marriage. you wanted to relax for a while. you've completed your own mission, to get rid of the kang siblings right before the most special of your life.

you recalled the very first time you became a part of that history, right after your uncle came back and the first words of candies could lead up to something so terrible.

your mind then travelled to the black-haired itoshi. you haven't visited him ever since you've been given a task to hunt the kangs. are his injuries better now? you need to visit him at the hospital after this.

what about sae? the first you did was to open your eyes and face him to take one look at his handsome features.

that small effort which would be even a better idea once you let sae gently hold your face and closed the gap between the two of you.

his lips tasted like watermelon candy, something he'd consume once in a blue moon or even, never. it's such an addicting flavour along with the lips of itoshi sae, professional football player of spain's football club.

"come closer," sae said in the kiss, hands moving to roam around your back and the side of your thighs as you hummed and went closer to him.

sae is gentle. extremely gentle. most of your kisses or makeouts are rough. you love his gentle kisses. you love his lips. you love as he treats you like a gem, especially when he kisses all over your body. you love it when he takes care of you right after it.

this is the man you're going to be married to in three days.

itoshi sae is going to be your husband in three days.

in three days, you will be with him forever.

all you've ever wanted was eternity with him.