ocho

EIGHTsly fox

EIGHT
sly fox

─────────

"𝖂𝐇𝐎 IS ANDREA KANG?" you asked, dipping your mcdonald's french fries in the thai chilli sauce that your mother bought you when she went to malaysia.

"nobody you should worry about, curious princess," sae replied.

and you raised a brow.

"really?"

"yeah."

"then why did i hear my name coming out from shidou's mouth along with two other names of andrea kang and andrei kang yesterday?"

yesterday?

"yesterday? weren't you with yue and isabel? how did you—"

"shidou was dropping me at the big ass mall. you called as i was going out the car. and i overheard."

sae looked at you momentarily, shaking his head as he took a piece of vegetable and put it in your plate, knowing how much you hated to eat vegetables.

"not gonna tell me?" you stabbed the vegetable with your chopsticks and put it in your mouth, eyes on sae.

the itoshi saw that you are actually eating your vegetables for the first time without resistance and stopped chewing. he took a moment to swallow before taking more vegetables to put in your plate, eyes on you.

the tension between you two was thick, and anyone who walks in could immediately feel how suffocating it is to breathe in the same room with you and sae.

but sae learned something from this. you will eat whatever is on your plate when you are curious or angry.

"there is nothing you should know about those two people shidou mentioned. you're a certified criminologist, how about you do some research on them?"

your right eye twitched. "remember, i'm on a three-week break after solving one of spain's biggest mysteries, mr professional footballer."

"use those three weeks wisely won't you?"

"man bitch..." you muttered under your breath.

"watch your mouth, y/n. you're eating. and don't talk as you chew," the man said, his eyes still locked onto yours before you broke it with a little temper outbreak.

"how dare you trick me into eating vegetables, you sly fox!" you exclaimed, carefully setting the chopsticks down before storming away. "you're washing the dishes, fucking owl-face!"

sae looked at your plate. well, at least it is empty, shockingly clean from any leftover vegetables. he felt proud of himself for finding your little secret after so many years.

back to you, as you laid on the really soft bed, you received a call from yue. she cursed in cantonese, probably to her brother, before telling you about a mysterious invitation that she received about the fighting ring you held your bachelorette party at.

that is odd, for the fighting rings don't make invitations unless an official match with sponsors and gamblers all around is going to be held.

you checked your phone and soon receive the notification too. only to quickly sprung up the bed to grab your car keys and essentials to survive out there.

"man bitch i'm going somewhere for a while. stay home," you stormed out to wear your shoes before leaving and saying a 'love you' to sae, who's busy washing the dishes as he said a faint 'love you too'.

sae didn't even questioned where you were going. he simply thought you wanted to get some fresh air or that sort.

but no.

you were headed to the fighting ring to stop an official match involving someone close to your fiancé.