uno

ONEwinter's lantern

ONE
winter's lantern

─────────

𝖂𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 a wish on an ema is an easy task for the red-headed itoshi. it is night, where itoshi sae gets to spend the night with his newly-proposed girlfriend and her family in kyoto.

dressed in a silver lining kimono with a faint red embroidery all along the sleeves and clothing of the piece, sae looks like he belongs to the winter glaciers. his teal-coloured piercing stare and his striking auburn hair completely compliments the kimono his mother-in-law chose for him.

you see, she has amazing taste, and colour theories were always her favourite thing to solve especially if it's on a person. she simply decided that silver or red looks best with sae.

what about sae's lover? what is she wearing? what colour might her mother chose for her?

you wore the colours of a beautiful obsidian black, some silver throughout the sleeves. a different embroidery from sae's. yours were pretty and elegant flowers. the accessories were no different, they were silver flowers in your hair and silver jewellery around your neck and hand.

sae only had one thing to speak about your dress.

"you're so beautiful."

for he has no other words in mind that describe how perfectly beautiful you look right now as you took your time to think of what to write on your own ema. he could not even stir an insult for you like how he always easily does it. your beauty outshines that of an average snow.

"i finished writing two minutes ago, and you haven't even thought of a single thing yet?" sae asks, raising a brow, while you glared at him.

"shut up. it's not easy to think when you're hungry ok!??'?'!'?'?"

"but you were the one who wanted to write ema first."

"ugh whatever. i'll write something about the end of you," you grumbled and quickly wrote something on your wooden plaque, keeping it close to yourself so your fiancé wouldn't see what you write. "let's go hang it up."

the both of you made your way to the shrine and hang your emas where all the other wishes and prayers are hanging together. you made sae look away as you hang yours up.

but he isn't so stupid, he could recognise your lazy and messy handwriting anywhere so when you went off the play with a nearby cat, he stole a glance at your ema which wrote:

i wish for a happy life with my dumb handsome boyfriend and fiance guy.

the itoshi scoffed and looked at you for a moment. you were petting the cat, meowing to it and smiling.

how did all of this happen from a single kabedon?

it is definitely somewhat a life-changing experience for sae. he barely did anything and his body already moved it's own and his mind were clouded with images of the childish mischievous girl when they barely even talked but bicker.

a smile surfaced upon watching you as you stood up and ran to him, giving him a little flick on his forehead.

"you're staring way too hard," you said before a smirk forms on your cheek. "what're you thinking about huh? me? pft of course it's me."

"yeah it's you, now let's go," the itoshi rolled his teal eyes and walked past you. "our parents are waiting."

you saw your parents and your parents in-law waving at the both of you, holding up paper lanterns. you followed sae and yelled a soft 'we're coming!'  the rest of the night during this cold winter and snowy night belongs to you and sae, the owl-face and the kabedon girl.

 you followed sae and yelled a soft 'we're coming!'  the rest of the night during this cold winter and snowy night belongs to you and sae, the owl-face and the kabedon girl

HEEEESSSS BACCKKKKK!!!!
enjoy binge reading cuz this
is a purge update lolzies