dieciocho

SEVENTEENmagic of the moon

SEVENTEEN
magic of the moon

─────────

𝕴𝐓'𝐒 night.

the sea is glistening over the horizon at the illumination of the moon right above the waters.

waves gently crashed into the sand. the scent of the ocean breeze filled your noses with a calming fragrance that couldn't beat anything else other than a nice sandy walk at night through the beach.

sae's hands holding yours, as you wore his coat. the both of you were barefoot, since you didn't want to ruin your heels nor did he wanted to stain his shoes with beachy sand.

it was quiet, calming, and the perfect ambience with the ocean right beside the two of you. hand-to-hand, you occasionally moved to sway it out of boredom, humming a soft tune that sae could recognise was one of ichiko aoba's songs.

he loved this moment. so did you. it felt like the only people in this entire world is the both of you. nobody else existed in this moment.

suddenly, you held out hand with the wedding ring on it and the moon shone onto it, the diamond glistening to the beauty of the gem.

"it's so pretty," you commented. "must've been expensive."

"not really. i scavenged that diamond for you during one of my road trips in switzerland. it only costs a few hundred to remake and size it into your ring size," sae coolly said. "look closer now, with the moon shining on it, something's engraved inside of it."

you took your hand closer to you, and you did not notice this sooner, but inside the diamond is sae and your initials embedded inside of it. you could've sworn you stared at the ring for the entire day but did not notice such a detail.

"it's the magic of the moon. you once said that you loved the night and the moon very much."

"you remembered..." you covered your mouth and stared at him with bubbly eyes, trying not to cry but the tears just came leaking from the corner of your eyes anyways.

"okay i didn't mean to make you cry, i'm sorry," he held your face and wiped your tears, worry filling him. "you suck for making me cry," you said with a sniff.

"you're still as skillful as you ever are with pretending to cry aren't you?" sae rolled his eyes as you scoffed. "boo i hate when you read me instantly."

"i'm still learning. since you're my wife now and i need to be attentive to every single detail."

"whatever," you kicked sand to sae's feet as he sighed before taking a seat on the sand. "sit down, kabedon wife."

you sat down and chuckled at the new nickname. you been promoted from girl to wife. what a character development for you.

to you, this moment is all you needed. as long as this was engraved in your memory, you could die happy and without any regrets.

you laid your head on your husband's shoulder, smiling to yourself as your husband wrapped his arm around you.

"i love you y/n."

"i love you too, sae."

you finally have eternity with him.

𝕿𝐇𝐄 𝕰𝐍𝐃