Ch. 12 Singing a Narniaian Lullaby

" We must get going. We are still in danger from the White Witch and her followers." Bodhi says in Lucy's embrace.

" Sir Bodhi is right. Let us get going to my home." Tumnus holds his arm out to Elizabeth, who accepts, and she starts to walk with him.

Lucy carried Bodhi in her arms and followed the two young adults. She looked at her surroundings, admiring the wintery forest. However, she was curious to know how everything looked when the snow melted after the White Witch's defeat.

" Tell me. How is Aslan and his followers doing?" Elizabeth asked while looking at her surroundings warily.

" They have been out and about, fighting against the White Witch and her followers," Tumnus responded while looking at his surroundings cautiously.

A few minutes later, the group arrived at Tumnus's home. Lucy smiled when she saw that Tumnus lived in a cave with a door.

Tumnus unlocked the house and motioned everyone to get inside. He was the last to enter as he looked at his surroundings before closing and locking the door.

Lucy puts Bodhi down, looking at her surroundings in awe. She couldn't help but be excited about being inside a faun's house.

" So cute! It has such a warm and friendly atmosphere." She says while walking around the house.

Elizabeth and Bodhi went to sit on the couches and smiled, watching Lucy explore.

Tumnus turned to look at the others and smiled. His gaze softened when he saw Lucy look at everything with curiosity and innocence.

" I shall make us tea. Make yourselves at home." He looks away and walks towards the kitchen.

" I cannot believe a month has passed here while it has been a week in my world since I last came here." Elizabeth looks at Bodhi.

" The times in our worlds are different because we are from two different universes," Bodhi says.

Elizabeth looked at Bodhi with mixed emotions. She then remembered Professor Kirke telling her that Narnia is from a different world than theirs.

" Still need to adjust to the fact that we are from two different worlds." She says.

" When Aslan returned to our world after dropping you off, his aura changed." Bodhi looks at Elizabeth.

" What do you mean by changed?" Elizabeth asked.

" He seemed more than ever to defeat the White Witch," Bodhi responded.

" And I am going to help him!" Lucy says, turning to look at her eldest sister and Bodhi.

" How are you going to help him, Lu?" Elizabeth playfully stared at her youngest sister.

" He says that when the White Witch gets defeated, the snow will melt, and he will rule Narnia with his Pure Heart. And for that to happen, I must ensure that Pure Heart stays happy and safe." Lucy smiled while looking at her eldest sister with a knowing stare.

Elizabeth looked at her youngest sister with a confused gaze.

' The Pure Heart will rule Narnia by Aslan's side?' She internally says. ' What is Lu talking about?' She asked, looking concerned.

" I got us tea." Tumnus interrupted Elizabeth's train of thought by walking towards the living room from the kitchen and setting the tea and snacks up at the small rectangular table.

" Thank you!" Lucy smiled at Tumnus, grabbing the cup of tea and taking a sip. " It's so warm and yummy." She complimented.

" Thank you, Young Lady Pevensive." Tumnus smiled.