Ch. 5 Professor Kirke

Mrs. MaCready returns to the five siblings after putting the horse-drawn carriage away. She motioned them to follow her to the Manor, which they did. She walks up the marble stairs, pulls out a key, and unlocks the grand doors.

The five siblings watched the grand doors open, revealing a beautiful Victorian-era foyer. The younger children looked at their surroundings in awe, seeing so many artifacts and weapons from the past time to now. Elizabeth curiously watched her surroundings, observing everything Professor Kirke owned in case one of her younger siblings decided to break something by accident and praying that hard glue could fix it back.

" Follow me, everyone. I will show you where you will be resting," Mrs. MaCready walked up the stairs with the younger children following her.

Elizabeth heard footsteps walking away and turned to see her younger siblings following Mrs. MaCready up the stairs.

She follows everyone up the stairs, and her eyes blink when she sees Mrs

She follows everyone up the stairs, and her eyes blink when she sees Mrs. MaCready showing the boys where they will be resting since they will be sharing a room.

Peter sets his and Edmund's luggage in the bedroom.

Elizabeth catches up to her younger siblings and stands behind her youngest sister. She glanced at the bedroom where her two brothers would be resting.

She saw the walls painted red with a golden floral pattern, a balcony bay window, two beds with two nightstands beside them, two desks, two closets to put their clothing inside, and a door that led to a bathroom, which they will be sharing to take showers and for privacy such as using the toilet.

' This bedroom is bigger than back home,' She internally speaks.

She blinked when she saw Mrs. MaCready walk away with her younger sisters following her. She follows them and hears Mrs. MaCready informing Lucy and Susan that they will share a bedroom.

She glanced at the bedroom and saw it looked similar to the boys.

Peter sets Susan and Lucy's luggage in the bedroom for them.

" I suggest you all start packing because Dinner will start soon," Mrs. MaCready informed the younger children.

" Where is Lizzie going to sleep?" Lucy asked.

" She's not going to sleep with Susan and me?" She looks at her eldest sister worryingly.

" Ms. Elizabeth Pevensive," Mrs. MaCready turned. " Follow me to the West Wing. The children will be staying here in the East Wing," She looks at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth looked surprised since she was expecting to stay in the same Wing as her younger siblings.

" Here's your luggage, Elizabeth," Peter hands the luggage to his older sister.

" Thank you," Elizabeth takes the luggage.

" I'll see you guys at Dinner. I suggest you all start unpacking and make yourself comfortable," She looks at her younger siblings.