Ch. 11 Lucy's first time at Narnia

Elizabeth meets up with her younger siblings at the back of the Manor. She watched Peter, Susan, and Edmund surround Lucy, curious about the rules for their Hide-n-Seek game.

" There you are, Lizzie! I'm about to tell everyone the rules," Lucy smiled.

Elizabeth approaches her younger siblings and stands between Peter and Lucy.

" So, what are the rules?" Edmund asked, looking curious.

" Okay! The Hiders can hide anywhere from outside to inside the Manor," Lucy held her arms out and twirled.

Elizabeth and Peter smiled at their youngest sister.

" What! Whoever will be the Seeker will take so long to find the Hiders since this place is huge?" Edmund frowned.

" It may sound challenging, but it sounds fun, honestly," Susan smiled.

" Who are you? And what have you done with my sister, who finds childish games a bore?" Edmund asked with a raised eyebrow.

Peter elbows his younger brother, causing him to glare at his older brother.

" Professor Kirke was right. I have to start becoming a child again," Susan confessed.

Elizabeth looked at her younger sister and smiled.

" So, who is going to be the Seeker?" Elizabeth asked.

Peter, Edmund, and Susan stared at their youngest sister.

" Peter is going to be the Seeker!" Lucy looked at her older brother and smiled.

" Me?" Peter looked surprised.

Edmund smirks, finding the game now interesting.

' He will never find me,' He internally says.

" Yes! Lizzie, Susan, Edmund, and I will be the Hiders. Peter, you will be counting to a hundred," Lucy says.

" Okay," Peter nodded.

He turns around and begins to count.

" Let's go!" Edmund shouts, and he starts to run towards the Manor.

Elizabeth, Susan, and Lucy turned and ran towards the Manor. Elizabeth watched Edmund and Susan go their separate ways. Meanwhile, Lucy stayed by her side.

" Want to hide together?" Elizabeth looks at her youngest sister.

" Yeah! And I have the perfect hiding spot!" Lucy smiled.

She grabs her eldest sister's hand, and the two females run towards the foyer and up the stairs to the West Wing.

Elizabeth's eyes blinked when she saw that she and her youngest sister entered the West Wing. She watched her sister open a door, and they entered, seeing the familiar Wardrobe that would take them to Narnia.

" Let's go to Narnia, Lizzie," Lucy says while entering the room with Elizabeth following behind her.

Elizabeth looks at her youngest sister and the Wardrobe with mixed emotions.

" You want to go to Narnia?" She asked.

Lucy nodded, looking at her eldest sister excitedly.

Elizabeth caved when she saw her youngest sister stare at her with puppy-dog eyes.

" Alright. Alright. Let's go to Narnia," She smiled when she saw her youngest sister jump and cheer.

" Yay!" Lucy lets go of her eldest sister's hand, turns around, and runs towards the Wardrobe.