--c.18

--- Hwang Hyunjin POV

"ARGHHH! I FEEL DEAD!" Felix flops onto the floor in exhaustion,

I pant from the amount of dancing we've done for the past few hours as Chan throws me my drink bottle. "Thanks," I nod at him as I begin gulping down my water.

A knock sounds from the door as one of our managers come in. "Hyunjin, you have a guest," they say.

I follow them out to find Minjae who gives me a hug. "Hey! Did the business trip go well?"

"Yep, I got the deal done," he beams. "How have you been?"

"Alright I suppose. I met Jiyong again."

"That's nice-WAIT. WHAT!" he squeals as we sit down at the company's café. "How so?"

"Chan's soulmate is Eunah who works with them and we all bumped into each other at the station."

"What illegal thing did you do?"

"Not me, someone was almost going to rape our friend's soulmate. I also...had a one-night stand with her last night," I mutter the last bit but he still hears it.

"Wait until Junmin hears this," he sighs.

"Wait until I hear what?"

We turn to find our friend come over as we had all planned to meet. "This guy one-night stood his soulmate."

"Seriously, Jinnie. It's been two years, grow up," he sighs his disapproval.

"I know, I know. I just don't know what to do."

"Maybe start by getting to know her again," Junmin arches his brow.

"Exactly, Junmin's a pro now that he's no longer single," Minjae teases like we're children again.

"Right, 'stop it with the PDA'," I whine the quote as we annoy him.

"Alright, alright. Chill, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me," he grins with dreamy eyes.

I miss her. "I just have to figure out a way to contact her again," I rub my temple.

"That's easy, start by following her new social media accounts. She had to change her number," he shows me all of her accounts.

"Thanks Minjae."

---

--- Choi Jiyong POV

"That's them at our 9 o'clock," Seojun points whispers to me as we pretend to act like a couple entering the café.

Lisa will follow suit as Yeji, Sungho and Wonho keep their eyes on the deal from outside to make sure they can't run away. We smile brightly at the waitress before taking a seat at two tables away from our prey. "That bag there besides Daehyuk. He'll leave early so that Baehoon takes it as though he's grabbing something a friend forgot. Are you all in position?" I whisper.

After a chime of yeses, Seojun and I sip our drinks peacefully whilst keeping an eye on the two. As soon as Daehyuk begins making a way for the exit, I whisper into the comms, "Target has begun movement. Be ready."

From the window, I can see Daehyuk step out as Wonho and Sungho cuff him and Seojun and I head over to Baehoon. "W-Who are you?" Baehoon grabs the bag tightly as I tap the table lightly, a smirk making it's way onto my face.

"We're sending you home," Seojun smiles, taking the bag and passes it to me for me to check the contents.

Inside are lots of packets of what I assume to be ice. "Choi Baehoon, you're under arrest for meddling into the black market and for attempted dealing. We will check the contents of the bag through analytical reports later. You have the right to remain silent but anything you say can be used in court," Seojun cuffs him as the man's eyes turn red with fury and with some side-effects of other drugs.

We take him out to join Daehyuk and drive them back to the station where the seniors put them into confinement cells. "Sir Kim, we've caught them and we've sent the bag to the analysts," I inform our superior as he nods.

"Very well. I know you all deserve a break but I believe we'll have to cut it short. Go take tomorrow off for all of you but come back the day after. I believe we might be able to get him to tell us the boss' name."

""Yes, sir!" I salute and exit as everyone comes over. "We're free tomorrow but we're back after that."

"Thank the heavens, freedom!" Sungho throws his hands into the air.

"Should we plan something out?" Lisa suggests as the others nod.

"There's a new amusement park that's opened up," Sungho suggests. "Can I bring Minji along?"

"Sure thing," Seojun says. "Do you want to ask Chan and Minjae?"

"Yeah, Minjae's free," Yeji nods as Eunah shakes her head. "Nah, Chan's got too much on for the new comeback for No Easy."

"Alright, we can text the details later."

---

"Gosh, I'm so tired," I groan as I flop onto my couch at home.

I hear some quiet footsteps before it leaps beside me. "Hello baby, I'm sorry mummy tainted your pure eyes before," I turn to my little white Pomeranian puppy, Blizzard.

I pick her up into my arms and turn on the tv and begin watching Crazy Rich Asians. Throughout the whole movie, I can't help but think, what would have happened if Hyunjin had stood up for me all those years ago.