--c.7

***

Alright, I'm SORRY. Ik I haven't updated for a few days and I swear I had this chapter alr done. We had some wifi issues but here you guys go...

--- Choi Jiyong POV

"Jiji, you're out of it again," Yeji sighs as she snaps her fingers in front of my face for the tenth time.

"Oh, sorry."

"You know, we really need to lose those 3 queen bitches because I can't get a single second of peace with them trailing us every minute. I'm never going to leave you alone though," she links her arm with mine as I smile at her.

"Thanks, Yeji."

"For what?"

"For always staying by my side."

"You psycho, of course I'll always be with you. Also, why is the hallway so quiet. I swear our class is always the noisiest," she murmurs suspiciously.

Of course, she's observant. We better move quicker. "Maybe Mr Park got mad at someone again and the whole class is quiet."

As soon as we step into the room, everyone shouts, "Happy Birthday Yeji!"

I catch my best friend just in time before she falls onto her ass from shock. "Omo, thank you so much everyone!" Yeji hugs all our classmates as Minjae appears by my side.

"Whenever you're ready, dude," I push him gently towards Yeji who turns around with a big smile.

"Happy Birthday Yeji!" he exclaims, pulling her into a hug which she instantly melts into. "You're not surprised?"

"I sorta felt our bond already. I'm really happy I was right though," she grins up at him as they kiss.

"Kids, not in class right now," Mr Park chuckles as Hyunjin appears by my side.

"I did pretty well right?" he grins as I give him a hug of thanks.

"Thank you, Jinnie. You did amazing."

---

--- Author POV

"Why the fuck is she hugging him," Aecha bristles in anger, watching Jiyong and Hyunjin's interaction.

"Ugh, I'm so sick of her already. Can't me and my gang just deal with her?" Gyeong grunts as she snaps a pencil in half.

"Relax, we have that upcoming Jeju Island trip to get everything sorted. If it doesn't work out, we'll just have to up our game," Iseul rips paper as she eyes the two.

As Jiyong pulls away, Hyunjin suddenly wraps his arms even more tightly around her and Jiyong blushes. Seeing this, Gyeong bangs the table and is about to get up and go hit the girl when Aecha and Iseul grab her back strenuously. "Jeju, Jeju, chill, chill," the girls chant.

"Gyeong, are you alright," Mr Park asks up the front as everyone looks to her.

"I was just killing a bug," Gyeong lies smoothly as the party recommences.

The girls leave a linger glare on Jiyong who gulps in fear, not unnoticed by the person next to her.

---

--- Choi Jiyong POV

"Jiji, let's hang out after school today," Hyunjin says as he wraps his arms around me tightly.

"S-Sorry but I have something on today," I stammer whilst blushing.

"Hm? What is it?" he asks curiously, almost whispering into my ear now.

Shit, I can't tell him the truth. "Yeji and I are hanging out, I can't go with you," I lie.

I mean, we technically are hanging out. Just with five more people as well. "Fine," he pouts letting me go. "It seems like Mr Park's going to start class again."

---

"OH MY GOD JIJI! YOU IDIOT!" Yeji shouts as we return to my apartment. "He probably wanted to ask you out!"

"Wait. WHAT? Nah, man. There is no universe where someone like Hyunjin would ask me on a date," I laugh it off as Yeji drags me to the couch and holds my phone out.

"Call him or text him."

"But!"

"No comment. Just do it-"

My phone suddenly pings with a notification.

Jinnie

Hey Jiji

R u free tmrw afternoon?

Me

Yea I am

Do you want to hang out?

Jinnie

My place after school?

Me

Sounds great

Cya tmrw

Gn

Jinnie

Gn❣

"Ooh la la, sounds like someone has a date," Yeji teases.

"Oh shush," I throw a pillow at her but my grin remains on my face.

---

"Jiji! Yeji!" a voice shouts as Yeji and I walk through the hallways.

We turn to find our brotherly figure running towards us as we wrap him into a hug. "Sungho! You finally came!" I smile brightly as he ruffles our hair.

"How are my dearest sisters," he chuckles just as a cough echoes out.

Minjae appears and he pulls Yeji over to him as Sungho and I look at each other in the eye before bursting out laughing. Yeji chuckles as Sungho shakes his hand out with a smile. "You must be Minjae, Yeji couldn't stop talking about you. I'm Sungho."

"Chill Minjae, Sungho is like our older brother," Yeji pats her soulmate's arm who begins to relax.

"Sorry, it's nice to meet you Sungho," Minjae smiles back as they shake hands.

"Who's this?" a low voice cuts through as I feel myself being pulled back towards someone.

"Oppa, it looks like you're getting attacked multiple times," Yeji laughs as she pats Sungho reassuringly.

"At least it doesn't hurt like the time Jiji did the roundhouse," Sungho rubs his jaw as though it's still in pain.

"Sorry, I was only training like the rest of us," I shrug sheepishly as he raises his brow.

Hyunjin gives a cough as Sungho turns to him. "I'm Sungho, pretty much the equivalent of these two's older brother," Sungho smiles as I feel Hyunjin relaxing.

"Hwang Hyunjin. It's nice to meet you."

***

Happy Reading!

-Engenie :)