--c.8

--- Choi Jiyong POV

"Jiji, Yeji, do you guys want to hang and do some practice today?" Sungho asks me and Yeji as we walk through the halls for the end of school.

"Sorry, I'm out with Minjae and Jiji has a date," Yeji grins wickedly as someone suddenly drops a drink bottle near us.

We turn to see Yeri whose eyes are burning with rage. "Jiyong-ah, can I talk with you?" she gives me an overly sweet smile that sends chills running down my spine.

"Actually, I was wondering where you were, Yeri. Jiji's got to run so why don't we have a convo," Yeji pulls me behind her as Sungho looks confused.

"I'll explain later," I whisper to him, dragging him away and towards the school gates, talking about Yeri and her crush as well as the 3 Queens and their crazy obsessions and gangs.

"Wait. Wait. So you're in all this drama because of that one guy," Sungho asks exasperated as I nod.

"I guess the 3 Queens is because of him but when have I ever stopped a friendship because of someone else?"

"Sounds like you. Anyways, stay safe," he murmurs as we reach Hyunjin. "Take care of her, man. If you do anything shitty, I'm busting your soul to hell."

"Sungho," I grit as Hyunjin gulps nervously.

"I'll take care of her," he wraps a hand around my waist. "Don't worry, I promise."

---

"Sorry about Sungho," I apologise for my brother as Hyunjin brushes it off.

"He's just being an older brother. I get it, don't fret," he pats my leg as he drives.

"Where are we going?"

"A special place," he grins as we pull up to a regular building in Seoul.

As we reach a floor and step inside, I instantly gasp with shock and awe. Paintings adorn every corner of the area as I find sketches and paint jars lying on the floors. "Do you do all of this?"

"Yep, this is my own space. I haven't brought anyone here before. You're the first," he gives me a shy smile as he scratches his nape nervously. "Do you like it?"

"I love it! Have you ever done one of me or the others before?"

"Yep, my latest work," he pulls me towards an oil on canvas painting and I'm taken aback by his skill.

"You should be an artist," I let out as he suddenly pulls me into a hug from behind.

"Jiyong-ah?"

"Y-Yes?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

---

--- Hwang Hyunjin POV

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I finally got it out but the butterflies in my stomach are going crazier as Jiyong stills in my arms. She turns around suddenly and pulls me into a kiss. I freeze but move my lips with hers before we both break to breathe. "Yes. Hwang Hyunjin, I'll be your girlfriend," she breathes, and I instantly kiss her again.

She agreed. She agreed! "Thank you. I've liked you since the day you sat next to me," I grin as she snuggles into my chest and I swear my heart skipped a beat.

"Aw, is the school playboy falling?" she teases me as I wrap her in an even tighter hug, "Only for you, Jiyong. Only for you."

---

--- Park Yeji

"What the fuck do you want," Yeri glares at me as I raise my brow.

"Back off from my bestie. Jiyong is straight, she'll never fall for you anyways. You two aren't even close so back off," I burst out as she glares at me.

"Bitch, don't tell me what to do. She likes me back. I know it," Yeri tries to slap me just as Minjae comes in to pull me back as Junmin and Sungho appear.

"You're being delusional. Touch my sisters again, you'll lose the hand," Sungho threatens her and I know he's not kidding but the boys don't know it.

"Whatever," she rolls her eyes and storms out the building.

"I wonder how their date is going."

---

--- Choi Jiyong POV

"Oh my gosh! He's so cute!" I squeal, hugging Kkami as Hyunjin pouts. "Yes, Kkami's cuter, it's not a debate."

"Hey!" my boyfriend protests as he starts tickling me.

"Ah! H-Hyunjin. St-Stop!" I gasp between giggles as he finally relaxes and we begin to watch a movie.

"Fine, but I'm not going to stop cuddling you," he pouts, pulling me in between his legs as we sit on the couch.

Unsurprisingly, his family owns the building and he has a floor for entertainment. Throughout the movie, I realise that he's really tense and doesn't hug me as tight as usual so I turn to look him in the yes, "Babe, are you alright?"

He lets out a groan and I find that he's been gripping onto his kneecaps the entire time. "I just-fuck, I'm too used to..." he trail off and I instantly look down to find a very large bulge.

I blush up instantly as he murmurs, "I didn't want you to be uncomfortable around me."

"It wouldn't be my first," I whisper and his eyes instantly flash before he flips us on the couch, him on top.

***

GUYS WARNING UP AHEAD. DON'T READ NEXT CHAP IF YOU'RE GONNA BE UNCOMFY ⚠⚠⚠⚠

- Engenie :)