--c.12

--- Choi Jiyong POV

"I'm starving so much!" Yeji groans as she bites into her pancakes.

"Awe, do you want your tea too?" Minjae smiles lovingly at her as he hands her morning tea over to her.

"We don't need a tea-deprived Yeji today," I grin as I sip on my coffee.

"Nor a Jiyong-deprived Hyunjin," Junmin snickers from opposite me as he waves my boyfriend over.

"Morning, babe," he pecks my cheek as he takes a seat next to me.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Would be better if you were in my arms," he winks as Sungho oppa quietly bangs his tray onto the table.

"Woah, you're quite energetic for the morning," I chuckle as he looks like he's seen pegasi flying over rainbows.

"This guy who can't seem to make sentences found his soulmate this morning," Junmin snickers as Yeji and I instantly lock gazes at each other.

"So, what did she look like?" Yeji leans in towards him as he stares of dreamily.

"Like an angel," he smiles off as I shake my head in silent laughter.

"Sungho hyung is in love," Hyunjin smiles upwards at our daydreaming friend.

"S-Sungho?"

Everyone instantly looks to Minji who stands behind him in shock. "Meet Minji who also found her soulmate this morning," Yeji grins as those two stare at each other.

"Go take a walk," I urge them as Sungho gulps before they walk out.

"Aw, c'mon, am I the only single one now?" Junmin pouts as Hyunjin chuckles lowly.

"Listen up everyone!" Mr Park calls out from the front as everyone turns to him. "I have your groups ready so listen carefully."

True to Junmin's words, Hyunjin picked out the groups and I end up with Hyunjin, Junmin, Yeji and Minjae whereas Minji and Sungho are in other groups. "Alright, the first activity we're going to do is going with our designated teachers per group and get ready for the treasure hunt we've set up," Mr Park says. "This means that the teachers are the only ones driving."

"Driving?" I query as Jinnie nods on my shoulder.

"I heard that the hunt is around the island as sight-seeing. We also have Miss Choi, the art teacher as our head," he blows the base of my neck, sending tingles up to my cheeks.

"Did you pick again?"

"You know me in and out," he chuckles as I roll my eyes joyfully.

"Alright lovebirds, keep it moving," Junmin huffs, walking out to Miss Choi.

***

"Kids, get seated in the car first, I'm going to get some things to put in the back. There's also a seat in the back," Miss Choi waves towards one of the unlocked cars.

"Dibs on the backseat," I shout, quickly claiming the spot as Hyunjin huffs, "No! I wanted to sit with you!"

"Awe, be good, it's not every day I get to do this," I click the seatbelt.

"Fine," he whines as Miss Choi comes back, handing us the clue.

"Where to first?" she queries as Yeji churns her brain.

"The beach. 'Glass particles dazzling as the sun meets the sea.' Sand can go through physical and chemical changes to turn to glass," she explains as we all head out to the beach to find an esky with the school symbol and one of the guides who hands us the next clue.

Our search continues on until we get the second last clue: 'With each ending comes a beginning. Where fire met water, the morning sun is singing.'

"Seriously, who wrote all these," Jinnie groans as we all analyse it.

"Fire met water, fire met water. Fire met water!" I exclaim as the answer comes to me. "Magma met the sea!"

"The end of the volcano but the beginning of a new landmark," Minjae looks in awe.

"Morning sun. I've heard about Seongsan Ilchulbong Tuff Cone being best for the sun rise," Junmin adds.

"Lets go!"

When we get to the car, I find my seat dished out in ice cream and we all turn to Miss Choi. "Oh no, I forgot to lock the car!" she smacks her forehead as we all turn to laughter.

I find Aecha and her nerd gang happily eating ice cream as she throws me a wink. "How am I going to drive now?" Miss Choi huffs as Yeji burns with a fury that makes it look like she's about to go dish out all of her training.

"Jiyong can sit on my lap. The principal can't fire you if I put a word in if he finds out," Hyunjin grits as he glares furiously at Aecha who somehow interprets it as attraction.

"We have a spare seat, honey," she grins like the Cheshire Cat before he grabs me and we get in.

***

Sitting with Hyunjin is one thing, sitting on him is another. I can feel him hardening beneath me but sitting on thighs isn't really comfortable. I shuffle a bit as he lets out a low groan that the others can't hear because they're too busy ranting with Miss Choi. "Baby, grind on me later. Not right now," he whispers huskily as I straighten.

"How long until we get there, Miss Choi?"

"And...we're here," she smiles brightly as we finally get out to find that we're the first group to have finished the challenge.

"Congratulations," Mr Park applauds. "You'll be awarded some chocolate coins each later but head back to camp first. The rest of staff have to stay here to wait on everyone else."

"That sounds like a perfect opportunity," Jinnie murmurs as he nibbles on my earlobe.

"And you know what teachers say about me?"

"Hm?"

"I seize every opportunity."

***

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I haven't been updating much. It's the start of summer down here and if it's this hot, I really can't wait for January. Literally being cooked in a microwave now and a furnace later. Anyways, yeah, I've been feeling lazy and sluggish BUT I promise I'll keep writing, so DON'T WORRY. I'LL TRY TO WRITE MORE OFTEN!!

-(overburnt) Engenie :(