--c.10

--- Choi Jiyong POV

I wake up to find Hyunjin still asleep with his arms around me and I smile softly. He looks so cute when he's asleep. "Hyunjin, we're going to be late if you don't wake up," I whisper as he hugs me more.

"It's the weekends Jiji, sleep," he whines cutely as he nuzzles into my neck. "We're not going to be late."

"Hon, did you forget that we need to go meet with Yeji, Sungho, Minjae and Junmin to shop for camp?"

"If Sungho's going, I'm going," Hyunjin instantly sits up and I laugh.

"Omo, are you jealous of my brother? I think he and Yeji will more so likely be eyeing you like dinner," I wag my brows teasingly as he rolls his eyes.

"I think the very fact that Yeji still hasn't texted nor called you all night means she also did something," he smirks and I blush, thinking back to last night.

"Let's just go," I push him out of bed as we get ready to meet our friends.

---

"Jiji!" Sungho pulls me into a hug before he sniffs me for a second.

He arches his brows at me like a questioning brother as I look away from him as a blush creeps onto my cheeks. "You better treat her well," he warns Hyunjin. "Otherwise, she's going to be the one kicking your ass, not me."

"If that day happens, I won't fight back, but that day won't happen," Hyunjin promises as the other three join us.

With Yeji looking away, I would bet one million she did the same thing as Sungho pulls Minjae aside and makes him promise too. She winks at me as Junmin sighs, "I feel so single right now."

"Get a girl, man," Hyunjin pats him on the back. "Let's go get the things we need now."

---

We've finally completed our Jeju camp necessity shopping and we're all eating in the food court. "I need the bathroom," I whisper to Hyunjin as everyone laughs at one of Junmin's jokes.

He nods as I head off. When I come out of the cubicle, I'm shocked to see Gyeong with her personal minions standing behind her. "Um, hi?" I nod at them, before washing my hands.

"Stay away from Hyunjin," Gyeong threatens as I let out a long sigh.

"Look, listen. Hyunjin is my boyfriend and we're happy. Just leave us alone," I grit, pushing out the bathroom door before they can say something else.

"Babe, are you alright?" Hyunjin looks at me worriedly as I take my seat next to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I give a him a smile and I know he knows that I don't want him to push it.

"Alright, you can tell me when you're ready," he hugs me.

--- Author POV

Inside the bathroom, Gyeong slams her fist into the counter as her minions glare at the door Jiyong walked out of. "I can't believe her audacity," minion 1 grits, only infuriating Gyeong more. "Doesn't she know who we are?"

"Shut up," minion 2 nudges her friend, obviously smarter as Gyeong tries to calm herself.

"She's going to pay for disrespecting me. No one does that," Gyeong smirks to herself, already hatching a malicious plan in mind.

--- Hwang Hyunjin POV

We're walking through the mall as I watch Jiyong trail about aimlessly. "Love?" I whisper to her as she seems to be in a trance.

If words can't do the trick, let's put it to actions. I smile cheekily and lower my lips to her nape, giving her kisses as she lets out a gasp in shock. "J-Jinnie, what are you doing?" she freezes.

"Don't ignore me," I pout.

"Ew, get a room and stop making me feel so single," Junmin wacks me on the back of my head.

"They already had a room last night," Yeji smirks as she sends Jiji a mischievous wink.

We continue moving but I keep my hands around my soulmate who hits my arms lightly. "Hyunjin," she blushes as I lean in and whisper, "That's not what you called me last night."

"Omo, don't," she looks away, her face heating up even more.

"I'm not stopping until you say it," I grin cheekily.

I love teasing her because she looks so cute when she's flustered. "Say it, hon."

"D-D-" she stammers.

"Thief!" a lady near us shouts as a man shrouded in black appears to be taking her bag.

Jiyong is out of my arms in a flash to my shock as she launches herself at the man. They break into karate? And I stand there confused. Damn, I'm falling in love again every time I see her. She seems to have knocked the guy out as security come and she comes back over. "Secrets?" I arch my brow as she smiles proudly.

"You'll be surprised," she pecks me on the cheek.

"Hm, I might surprise you tonight," I whisper huskily as her breath hitches.

"You might be why I like surprises," she winks before strutting off.

Fate couldn't have chosen better.

***

Here's the chapter as promised and I SWEAR IM STARTING CHAPTER 11 DW. SO DON'T PANIC, THE CHAPTERS ARE COMING! Tell me what you all think so far and I'm speeding up the past already. We'll get onto the adult drama soon hehehehe. Have fun reading!

- Engenie :)