--c.16

***

Alright, soooooo originally I wasn't planning what I ended up writing TT so ⚠️⚠️⚠️ there is smut, and you can skip the middle session of this chapter if you feel uncomfy. Also, i wouldn't even know if you skip 'cause a) that's creepy b) demographics doesn't really show that. ANYWAYS, HAPPY READING AND HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!! I FORGOT TO SAY THAT IN THE LAST CHAPTER BUT I KOW IT'S LATE. WHO CARES! HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!! :)

-Engenie :)

***

--- Choi Jiyong POV

"Han Eunah, just what do you think you're doing?" Chan confronts her as she smiles.

"We're living out our lives in a party. Hon, I haven't done anything," she protests drunkenly.

"What she says is true, she's only been drinking in that spot. The only time she left is when you called," I tell him as his gaze softens. "We should get going anyways."

"C'mon Jiji, one more round. We hardly get to do this anyways," Seojun gives me the puppy eyes as I sit back down.

"Fine but only a few minutes," Chan yields to Eunah who shuffles beside me and we all sit around the table, Hyunjin opposite me but I couldn't care less right now.

"You two should really just fix your problems," Seojun whispers in my ear. "Cause it looks like he wants to rip my head off and claim you right now."

That sends tingles down my spine and a blush creeps onto my cheeks and I move on to drink more shots. By the time I'm done, Chan's decided it's time to go and I stand up wobbly. "I'll walk you home," Seojun tells me as I let him guide me to the door.

"I'll be fine," I wave him off, stumbling straight into another chest.

"I've never seen you this drunk before," his familiar voice rumbles as he suddenly picks me up bridal style. "I'll take you home."

"Wait, how do you know where she lives?" I hear Seojun protest.

"My family rents out a lot of the apartments. I know where she lives," Hyunjin sighs as everyone just lets him walk off with me.

"Stop moving around so much, Jiyong," Hyunjin sighs as I hit his chest.

"Let me down," I whine as he suddenly grunts, "If you don't stop, I'll stop renting the place."

I instantly shut up as he mutters, "That's what I thought."

When we finally reach the door, I give him the keys as he brings me inside. Dazedly, I take his mask off and sigh, "Your face hasn't changed a bit like your personality."

He freezes before icily leaning in, "Really? I haven't changed a single bit?"

The bond between us is tensing up as these fragments of time with him reactivate it. I can feel his anger, hurt and lust? "I don't know, have you?" I lean in too and I can feel his ragged breaths.

"You're so troublesome," he grits and I smirk. "I make your heart beat fast don't I?"

"No, you don't."

"So... Nothing happens if I do this?" I lean in even further so that our lips are almost touching and his breath hitches.

"Jiyong, I don't want to take advantage of you," he says but fighting both the bond and the alcohol isn't possible.

---

⚠️⚠️⚠️

I slam our lips onto each other, and he finally yields, nipping my bottom lip as I let out a whimper and bring my arms around his neck. I pull him towards the bedroom as we break the kiss and he murmurs, "I hated seeing his arms around you earlier."

"Then show them who I belong too," I grin and he putts me onto the bed and kisses me roughly.

It's desperate, it's passionate and it's somewhere we haven't gone to in a long time. He nips my neck as I give him more access. Our hands get lost and we lose the clothes as we pant in need. "Hyunjin," I beg as he dips his mouth between my legs and licks slowly. "Fuck."

"I'm going to let you feel the wait I had to do," he smiles as I clench the bedsheets.

He flicks, swirls, and sucks before dipping his fingers into me and I moan. "Please, I need it," I groan as he watches me mischievously and nibble my earlobe.

"Not that quickly, baby," he huffs, bringing me up to sit on his lap. "Grind on me."

I can feel his growing bulge as I move on him and we kiss desperately. Like we've been lost at sea before finally finding fresh water. He presses me down and I whimper with need before he lifts me off and turns me around. He thrusts in, hard and fast and I shout. "I'm not going to go easy, Jiyong," he leans forward to whisper, pushing him in deeper as I can only nod.

Each thrust hits my spot as I cum and shout for him and he keeps going. He's deadly but gentle as I moan. "It hurts, Jinnie," I wince, as he abuses my cunt.

"I'm sorry," he says, pulling out as I fall onto the bed tiredly.

---

I hear him go out the room and my subconsciousness lets my tears fall from all this time that's gone between us. I hear him come back in again and the sloshes of water as he pats my legs to open up as he cleans me with a warm cloth and gives me a robe before putting me under the sheets. I gently place my hand on his arm and whisper, "You can stay on the bed. The sofa's hard."

---

--- Hwang Hyunjin POV

I watch as she falls asleep, her front facing me as I sigh. It's been so long since we last met but she never fails to impress. Slowly but surely, I join her in dreamland.

I awaken to her squirming in bed, tears framing her face as I try to wake her up. "Jiyong?"

"H-Hyunjin. I'm sorry, don't go," she whispers in her sleep, breaking my heart.

I kiss her tears away and wake her up as she gasps and winces from her hangover. "How are you feeling?" I ask as she looks at me with wide eyes and almost falls out of the bed. "Be careful!"

"I-It wasn't' a dream?" she seems to mutter to herself.

"Yes, it really is the Hwang Hyunjin," I smile to myself.

"As cocky as ever," she muses.

"Only to please you. I wonder if the neighbours heard you shouting or when I was swir-"

"Hyunjin!" she squeals in embarrassment, throwing a pillow at me.

My phone rings as I find out it's Chan. "Hey Chan," I cough as Jiyong looks ready to die.

"Where are you? Minho and Seungmin said you never came back to the dorm," Chan asks.

"Erm, well, there was a family issue but I'll be back by...noon," I tell him as he lets it pass and hangs up.

"What are you going to be doing for four hours?" Jiyong looks at me quizzically as a thought comes into mind.

I push her backwards and climb on top of her, leaning in as she blushes. "What do you think we should do?"

"I-I need to think," she murmurs, getting up and moves into the kitchen.

I stay in the room thinking. Hyunjin, she was drunk last night. You're also an idol, now. Everything's more complicated than before.