--c.13

***

Guys, sorry for not updating but here's the next chapter. I've been lazy again but I finally got it done and also, HYUNJIN LOOKS SO CUTE IN SEASONS GREETINGS!!! Anyways, happy reading!!!

-Engenie :)

***

--- Choi Jiyong POV

Camp flew by like a breeze with big dips here and there from the 3 Queens' schemes but overall, having Hyunjin by my side made it thousands of times better. "Hey Jiji," Yeji starts. "Do you get that ominous feeling that those three are up to no good again?"

"Yep, but I really don't want to do anything that relates to them right now," I sigh, eyeing the three girls who seem to be hatching a plan.

"Hi guys!" Minji skips over as we head to class.

"How was your date?" I smile as Minji blushes at the thought of Sungho.

"Amazing, he's really sweet, I'm lucky to have him," Minji smiles as Sungho sneaks up behind her, "I'm lucky to have you."

"Awe, how sweet, now go off before I feel like a single," Yeji chuckles, pushing the two along.

"I can't believe I'm the only single left," Junmin comes over to us as I look over his shoulder. "The other two are already in their class, let's go."

"Alright, I'll head to my locker to grab my book, I forgot it," I sigh at my own forgetfulness as those two head into the classroom first.

Five minutes, that should be enough. I race to my locker and grab the book, almost missing the note that fell out of my locker. "What's this?" I query, picking it up.

'Meet me at lunch behind the school building – Hyunjin 🤍'

"Jinnie?" I murmur rushing out to class.

After second period, I see Hyunjin in the corridor as he throws me a wink and a smile as I blow him a kiss back. "Really guys?" Yeji pulls me along as I shrug. "Haven't seen your Minjae yet?"

"No, he's not here today and he won't pick my up my calls," she sighs. "I'll round out to his place after school."

---

It's finally lunch and as Yeji and I come out into the corridor, I tell her to go first. "Where are you going?" she questions as I smile. "I got a note from Hyunjin to go behind the school building at lunch. We'll be quick."

"Fine, you lovebirds," she chuckles as I head off.

"Jinnie?" I call out as I arrive behind the school block.

"Choi Jiyong," Aecha's voice calls out as I turn to find her and the other two girls glaring at me.

Really? A bitch squad? "You really thought Hyunjin would care enough for you to send you lovely little notes?" Iseul cackled like a witch as Gyeong cracks her knuckles.

"Enough with this word play, it's time I beat her up," Gyeong smirks, taking slow steps towards me.

"Don't start this, I don't want to hurt you," I warn her, knowing she's very unaware of my training. "Help!"

"Don't cry for help, the cafeteria is on the other side, no one's going to hear you," Aecha smiles wickedly.

Great, it seems I'm really going to have to fight this one out, I sigh just as Gyeong's fist comes for my face and I grab it before punching her arm. "Enough, stop this before I actually end up hurting one of you."

"No way, it's three against one," Iseul grits, grabbing a bat from the walls.

The back of the school is wear the sports shed is which is why she can grab the equipment. As she lunges at me with a war cry, I kick the bat out of her weak hands before twisting her arm behind her back and making her fall onto her knees. "Again, this is enough," I huff in annoyance as Gyeong and Aecha both launch at me with this, I hit each of their shoulders, sending them backwards just as Hyunjin comes running over with the teachers.

"Choi Jiyong! What are you doing! In the headmaster's office now!" one of the teachers shout as the others go over to the other three girls.

I look to Hyunjin who shakes his head at me in disappointment? He unbelievably turns away and something strikes a cord in my heart as I clench my fists. "Miss Choi, now!"

---

"Who would like to start first," Mr Jung eyes all four of us as Aecha starts fake crying.

"We were all just hanging out around the back because Iseul wanted to help the school pack up the equipment that was left lying around when Jiyong came over and started hitting all of us," she weeps and I push back the urge to roll my eyes.

"And what benefit do I get from doing that?" I grit.

"You're obviously jealous that you're not the only one Hyunjin looks at," Iseul sniffs at me and my eyes almost jump out of their sockets from that excuse.

"Now, now ladies. I have heard about the, um, many labels that follow around Mr Hwang but no one should I ever be that possessive to hit people," Mr Jung lectures me.

"Mr Jung, if I really wanted to hurt them, they would be in bruises right now," I protest. "You can check my records, I've been in martial arts for so long, how could I not fight properly if I really wanted to?"

"Yeah, that's because the teachers came quick enough to stop you. Mr Jung, you can ask them, she was almost going to break Iseul's arm!" Gyeong spits out.

"Mr Jung, it's three friends against one person who they hate. This story is being bent," I put forward. "I got a note from 'Hyunjin' telling me to meet him behind the school block at lunch when these three showed up."

"You could have planned this prior and written it yourself!" Aecha protests as Mr Jung tells someone to call for Hyunjin. "Mr Hwang, did you write this?"

"No, what is that?" Hyunjin's brows crease as he finally locks his gaze with mine before darting away.

"Very well then, Miss Choi, you will be on suspension as we try to uncover the full story," Mr Jung concludes and I restrain myself from vain protest.

As everyone leaves the room, Iseul winks at me as she whispers, "He's not yours anymore."