--c.9 ⚠⚠⚠

***

PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU'RE UNCOMFY.

SMUT

***

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

--- Choi Jiyong POV

Our eyes meet as he growls lowly and I make a choice. I slam his lips onto mine as he eagerly lets his tongue meet mine roughly. This kiss is desperate and angry as our hands fly into each other's hair and I feel him biting down on my lip. I moan in ecstasy as he smiles against my lips and explores my mouth with his tongue. When he sucks on my tongue, I arch my back and his hands roam over me.

He starts giving me small kisses down to the base of my neck and starts sucking. "H-Hyunjin," I gasp as my nails rake his back.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll show you how much better I am," he grins as he slowly starts to take my top off and unclips my bra. "Fuck. You're so fucking beautiful, Jiyong."

His lips plant onto my right bud as he starts twirling and licking as his left hand massages my other and I let out a long breathy moan and pool. I tug at his shirt and pull it off as he moves onto my other breast and I let my hands roam over his well-chiselled chest. "Hyunjin!"

He's pulled my skirt off and rid his pants but he's teasing me as he slips his hand into my panties and rubs my sensitive clit. "Daddy, say it babe," he nips my earlobe and pinches my folds as I let out a gasp.

I roll my head back as he starts rubbing roughly and twirling his fingers, slowly pulling my last bit of clothing down. "H-Hyunjin, please," I gasp as he smacks my pussy.

"Daddy, Jiji," he lays me down, his eyes pinned on my opening as I see the growing lust.

"D-Daddy, fuck me till I can't walk," I beg as he finally lets himself lose control.

His tongue dives straight to my clit and I'm screaming from the pleasure rocking through me as I cry out. Every flick, every twirl sends me over the edge as he suddenly thrusts his tongue into my hole. "Hyunjin!" I scream as he suddenly pulls out again.

"Daddy," he warns before sending two fingers into me and I jolt back.

"Aah, so motherfu- Daddy!"

He inserts a third finger and pumps roughly that I'm riding a high. "Do you like that Jiji?" he smirks as I grab the couch tightly.

"D-Don't stop," I gasp as I cum on his fingers.

I watch as he licks it off before letting his tongue slowly travel over me and I shudder. "Come on, Daddy," I tug at his boxers as he grabs me and pins me against the wall.

He suddenly thrusts fully into me and hits my spot right away and we both scream. He's somehow already put a condom on as he thrusts and hits me every time. It's like falling and flying at the same time as I shout, "I'm going to cum!"

"Wait for me baby, wait for me," he sucks my neck and I lose it.

I cum as he lets out a growl, "I told you to wait. You have the consequences now."

He continues to thrust vigorously, sending me into a heavy orgasm as I shout and scream. Everything hurts yet feels so good at the same time before he finally reaches his climax and we fall onto the sofa together.

"Jiji, that we the best fucking I've ever had," he whispers, pulling me closer as I groan.

"I can't believe we did that already on the first date."

"I have a feeling we'll do it a lot more."

Aish, this playboy.