Simon : Lambo vs Ooyama Rauji

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Gotta...hold...it...back. Ow...that was close... I almost cried... so that's it. You're being timid aren't you, Rauji! Just cause I haven't seen you in so long!" Lambo got up and faced the mountain-like man. Everyone turned and looked at him shocked. "Or could it be, this whole spitting lies thing is some kind of new game? Since we're 'spitting lies' how about we call the game 'shitting lies'?" Lambo asked Rauji.

"Lambo, listen up. The only boss I have is Enma. Because there's no way Enma would ever betray me. That's a lot different than some other family's boss I know. Enma's eyes are those of a strong man without a shred of weakness in his heart. If that Enma tells me to fight, then I am prepared to fight with my life... no matter who the enemy may be." Rauji explained as he looked towards Tsuna. Sakura glanced at Tsuna... something about Rauji's words felt off about the young Vongola leader.

"After I make a bloodbath out of Lambo, I'll kill the rest of you one by one. So just wash your necks and wait." Rauji turned his attention back to Lambo. "A bloodbath out of Lambo?" Tsuna asked, shocked. "This guy really pisses me off." Gokudera commented, annoyed. Sakura looked down at Lambo. In the future the baby hardly did a thing but now... was he really that strong? He had to be strong. After all, he is a Vongola guardian... right?

"No. NO. NO. Rauji! Lambo is the one who's gonna beat that jerkface Reborn!" Lambo yelled out. "Hmm?" Reborn was amused by that answer. "Whaaa?" Tsuna could not believe this kid. "Since Rauji is Lambo's servant, all he should do is just play with me. Tsuna, Gokudera, and everyone else plays with Lambo." The cow baby, taunted. "That idiot!" Gokudera yelled. "He has no idea of the situation he's in..." Tsuna said in disbelief. Sakura smiled as she held back a giggle.

"Well, geez... I guess you really are useless aren't you Rauji... Lambo will get all the toys ready then... let's see... marbles... and we've got othello... and I've got a rare collection of hanafuda cards... I've got a molted husk of a cicada... that's a corpse, ya'know. I mean a body! And let's see... what else have we got... drumroll please. It's mr. grape candy!" The little cow baby pulled out several things out of his afro hair. It was all laid out on the ground for them to see as if they were kids at a sleepover trying to figure out what they were going to play next. "If you play with me and win, I guess I can give this to you! But just the wrapper~" Lambo said, holding out the grape candy to Rauji. "Gah! He's so obnoxious!" Tsuna commented. "It's like an explosion of 'annoying'" Gokudera commented. Sakura sighed.

Rauji slammed his foot on Lambo's treasures. "Listen okay? I don't feel like playing." the mountain-like man looked down at Lambo."Ahhhh....ahhhh... I don't think... I can't hold it back... YOU'RE GONNA PLAY WITH ME!" Lambo held back his cries as he lifted up his Vongola rock. He channeled nothing but lightening energy into it. The rock began to close.

"That's... the old Vongola gear stone...It's charging up the flame of lightning... Does that mean... his Vongola gear has upgraded?" Tsuna pointed out. "He's prepared to do whatever it takes to make Rauji play as his servant... His Vongola gear's stone is overflowing with waves of strength." Reborn shared. "No way... That's so absurd! Is this really going to work?" Tsuna looked at his tutor in disbelief.

It did work though. The stone began to crack from the cow baby's flames. Everyone stared in awe and shock as Lambo unlocked his Vongola gear. "Lightning Helm Version X" A black bull shaped helmet appeared on Lambo's head. "It... it really worked!" Tsuna yelled in surprise. "That little runt... upgraded it with his own power." Gokudera cheered. "Not bad for a baby." Sakura too was surprised by this development.

"It... it's too tight! My head is too big for this." Lambo wasn't having it. The helmet was too uncomfortable for him. He pulled it off his head. "Don't take that off!" Tsuna yelled. "It's because your head is full of a bunch of useless crap." Gokudera shot at him. "This idiot..." Sakura muttered. "This is really getting in the way." Lambo fully took it off.