Arya Paradkar

Applied by Aryaxsidneet

Arya Paradkar

20 december 2006

11.30 AM
_____________

About you

Your Moon sign - Scorpio ♏

Numero count - 44

•• Most of the people born with Moon sign Scorpio ♏ are mostly born with emotional breakdown in their lives.

•• Maybe, hiding a lot of pain and hurtful feelings in your heart and keep smiling in front of the loved ones.

•• Had a heart break, or someone hurts your feelings deeply in your past. Feeling difficult to move ahead and stuck on that one point of your life.

•• Feels heavy heart and stressed.

•• Might be spend nights with tears so value feelings of other.

•• Hold your few good friends you have around and being stronger gives you happiness ahead in future.

Question 🙋

What future holds for me?
A good future is waiting for you ahead, this year gonna give you the peace you wish for.

What kind of marriage or partner I would get?
You will have the wedding as you wish for, maybe the grand wedding idea fascinate you. You will get a caring partner but with loving annoying habits.

How's my personality?
It's like, you pretend happy but not that much peace in your heart with few regrets in life.

What most of the people make assumptions about me like what do they think I am like?
Does it matter that what people thinks. But still if you are asking, your close relatives might be not happy with your happiness. Few persons even talk against you behind your back, according to your stars.

Will I be Happy?
Yes, surely.

(You can take a screen shot of this, I assure in the end of this year you have someone in your life, you can call peace of your heart)

Future Prediction -

Lucky color for you - Violet, white and Baby pink will be always a lucky choice for you.

Lucky number for you - 6 is your luck friendly number for your entire life.

Anyone's name started from - A, I, P, R will be good for you.

Here you can rate the predictions  can comment to tell it was right or wrong.

Predictions can't be 100 percent right, it's just a number study which tried to calculate your nature according to your name and birth date and time.

Ishaan

If you feel this related, give some time and like some chapters of this book as much you can. And post this on your announcement board.