Anitha_M

Thanks for applying 01_the2006

Given details

Name - Anitha M

Date of Birth - 29 April 2006

Time of Birth - 5:30 PM (Nearly)
_____________

About you

Your Moon sign - Taurus ♉

Numero count - 24

•• Most of the people born with Moon sign Taurus ♉ are mostly born with overthinking, fear of lose something or with negative thoughts.

•• Might be you feel like anxiety or deal with other health issues but may resolve really soon.

•• Struggling with life issues, might be some financial issues too. But they will be fine by 2024.

•• Even after so much struggles you end up with the best of your capability in your work and might be with studies as well.

•• Might be feel alone sometimes, but might be in the end of your teen you fall in love as well.

•• Being little extrovert and make friends with positive thinking will help you out feel better.

•• Be positive, Your stars says that all your problems gonna resolve after 2023 ends.

•• (don't take it in a wrong way, I just predict what I can get through numbers) but might be any of your close family members is away from you anyway and miss their presence.

Wish a very happy life.

Future Prediction -

Lucky color for you -  Yellow and Parrot green will be always a lucky choice for you.

Lucky number for you - 1 is your luck friendly number for your entire life.

Anyone's name started from - I, S, K, G will be good for you.

Here you can rate the predictions
01_the2006
can comment to tell it was right or wrong.

Predictions can't be 100 percent right, it's just a number study which tried to calculate your nature according to your name and birth date and time.

Ishaan

Tag your five friends in comment box if you find it relatable