Aadidev Mukherjee

This is the last update of the day on this book, I seriously have almost 15 requests pending.

But thanks to you all to love this book so much.

Thanks for applying
AuthorDua_official

Given details

Name - Aadidev mukharjee

Date of Birth - 7 July 2004

Time of Birth - 4:15 AM
_____________

About you

Your Moon sign - Cancer ♋

Numero count - 6

•• Most of the people born with Moon sign cancer ♋ are mostly born with so talkative nature, they are highly expressive and mixed up with friends really soon.

•• Might be you grown up a naughty kid.

•• Might be you are so confident person, but be careful about your life decisions.

•• Most of the people with 6 numero count having great flirting skills, which makes them popular as well. (Don't mind if you are not, it's just what stars says)

•• Might be little dramatic person, but soft hearted.

•• Might be fall in love for someone who is unexpected for you. You have a sorted love life.

•• Might be you work hard on your life routine, which gives you a healthy life style. But be careful might be you struggle with some health issues.

Additional question 🙋

Will he be IPS officer?

I can't predict this accurately, but yes, you have great career graph, all you need is to be little focused to your career.

Future Prediction -

Lucky color for you -  Black and Orange will be always a lucky choice for you.

Lucky number for you - 6 is your luck friendly number for your entire life.

Anyone's name started from - A, M, S, V will be good for you.

Here you can rate the predictions  can comment to tell it was right or wrong.

Predictions can't be 100 percent right, it's just a number study which tried to calculate your nature according to your name and birth date and time.

Ishaan

Tag your five friends in comment box if you find it relatable