Vihaan Sharma

Thanks for applying
Vidddsss

Given details

Name - Vihaan sharma

Date of Birth - 11 September 2005

Time of Birth - 2:32 AM
_____________

Time of Birth - 2:32 AM_____________

About you

Your Moon sign - Pisces ♓

Numero count - 39

•• Most of the people born with Moon sign Pisces are mostly born with Moody nature.

•• Might be someone fall in love for you to whom you won't be able to give equal amount of love and care.

•• You get a very caring friends, especially from opposite gender but don't take them for granted.

•• Might be you will initiate your love life soon if not started yet and having a great dating ahead.

•• Might be deal with some financial issues after completing studies so focus on studies is important.

•• Might be unintentionally you hurt someone's feelings so beware of doing that.

•• Will be a great lover, and get a very possessive partner in life, who will care for you a lot. All you need to just give that love equally in return.

Future Prediction -

Lucky color for you -  Red will be always a lucky choice for you.

Lucky number for you - 6 is your luck friendly number for your entire life.

Anyone's name started from - G, T, R, V will be good for you.

Here you can rate the predictions  can comment to tell it was right or wrong.

Predictions can't be 100 percent right, it's just a number study which tried to calculate your nature according to your name and birth date and time.

Ishaan

Tag your five friends in comment box if you find it relatable