G Manvitha

Thanks for applying Mafia_queen_____

Given details

Name - G Manvitha

Date of Birth - 13 March 2006

Time of Birth - 11:30 AM
_____________

About you

Your Moon sign - Virgo ♍

Born on full moon.

Numero count - 28

•• Most of the people born with Moon sign are mostly born with Virgo ♍ grown up with careless behavior most of the time, have less intrest in kitchen and house hold works.

•• Might be you have few strict family members.

•• People born on Full moon night most of time prefer to travel and explore new new places.

•• Have fashion senses but didn't able to follow the fashion because of some reasons.

•• Might be you have little anger issues which get trigger easily. And mood swings so soon for you.

•• Maybe your partner will be so possessive one.

Your Questions -

Will you be able to study and settle in abroad with love of your life?

According to numbers, there is less chance to settle in abroad but you have great career stars and successful love life stars too. So there is high percentage that you will be happy in your life, but might be in not in Abroad.

Future Prediction -

Lucky color for you -  Black and Red will be always a lucky choice for you.

Lucky number for you - 1 and 7 is your luck friendly number for your entire life.

Anyone's name started from - Except M all alphabet will be good for you.

Here you can rate the predictions Mafia_queen_____ can comment to tell it was right or wrong.

Predictions can't be 100 percent right, it's just a number study which tried to calculate your nature according to your name and birth date and time.

Ishaan

Tag your five friends in comment box if you find it relatable