Awwnkhi

Thanks for applying
awwnkhi

Given details

Name - Akriti Debroy

Date of Birth - 5 September 2004

Time of Birth - 8:30 PM
_____________

About you

Your Moon sign - Taurus ♉

Numero count - 30

•• Most of the people born with Moon sign Taurus ♉ are mostly born with stubborn nature, but along with emotional weakness.

•• Might be you are a confident person that might get over sometimes.

•• Might be you are sweet food lover, and try to being sweet with all your loved once.

•• Might be go through a lot of emotional breakdowns from loved ones. Deal with health issues maybe casual for you.

•• Might be you are too kiddish and dramatic person. Who loves someone but your stars says that you find your soul mate in someone unexpected.

•• Your love life will be sort around the end of 2023, and you will get a kiddish partner.

•• You have a great career stars but might be you will be distracted in your life for a while so be focused.

Future Prediction -

Lucky color for you - Red and orange will be always a lucky choice for you.

Lucky number for you - 0 and 8 is your luck friendly number for your entire life.

Anyone's name started from - H, R, S will be good for you.

Here you can rate the predictions 
awwnkhi
can comment to tell it was right or wrong.

Predictions can't be 100 percent right, it's just a number study which tried to calculate your nature according to your name and birth date and time.

Ishaan

Tag your five friends in comment box if you find it relatable