01_The2006

Thanks for applying
01_the2006

Given details

Name - M Pavithra

Date of Birth - 10 September 2008

Time of Birth - Around 6 in morning 🌞
_____________

Time of Birth - Around 6 in morning 🌞_____________

About you

Your Moon sign - Sagittarius ♐

Numero count - 39

•• Most of the people born with Moon sign Sagittarius are mostly born with anger and introvert nature, they will hard to mix up with random people's.

•• Might be prefer having less connection with relatives.

•• Might be struggle with studies in life.

•• Basically, Sweet with loved ones, focused and like tidy things around.

•• Might be have a strict family about studies and outings so didn't explore a lot of outings.

•• Having a religious family, and love life is shorter so might be deal with few attractions and relationships ahead.

•• 2024 will bring some really happy changes in your life.

Future Prediction -

Lucky color for you -  Brown, Kesariya (Dark orange) will be always a lucky choice for you.

Lucky number for you - 3, 6, 9 is your luck friendly number for your entire life.

Anyone's name started from - except N and Z every alphabet will be good for you.

Here you can rate the predictions

01_the2006  can comment to tell it was right or wrong.

Predictions can't be 100 percent right, it's just a number study which tried to calculate your nature according to your name and birth date and time.

Ishaan

Tag your five friends in comment box if you find it relatable