Samar Thakur

Thanks for applying
samar_thakur21

Given details

Name - Samar Thakur

Date of Birth - 26 December 2003

Time of Birth - 11 PM
_____________

Time of Birth - 11 PM _____________

About you

Your Moon sign - Capricorn ♑

Numero count - 33

•• Most of the people born with Moon sign Capricorn ♑ are mostly born with experience toxic people in their lives.

•• Maybe had a heartbreak in your past life, which hurts you for long.

•• Believe to behave kind with people's around you, love making new friends online.

•• Not a relative person, Might be feel difficult and uncomfortable with your relatives. (Sorry, if it's incorrect)

•• Had some financial issues in life in few years. But, according to stars you gonna really get a lot of money with the time, you have a very strong and independent financial stability in life.

•• Maybe, you find your love soon. But don't hesitate to accept it publicly, it will give it a long life.

Future Prediction -

Lucky color for you - Dark Blue, and Parrot Green will be always a lucky choice for you.

Lucky number for you - 1 is your luck friendly number for your entire life.

Anyone's name started from - R, S will be good for you.

The day of Luck : Saturday

Here you can rate the predictions samar_thakur21 can comment to tell it was right or wrong.

Predictions can't be 100 percent right, it's just a number study which tried to calculate your nature according to your name and birth date and time.

Ishaan

Tag your five friends in comment box if you find it relatable