Vipranshi

Thanks for applying
dazzling_710

Given details

Name - Vipranshi Singh

Date of Birth - 17 December 2005

Time of Birth - 4:30 to 5:30 AM
_____________

Time of Birth - 4:30 to 5:30 AM_____________

About you

Your Moon sign - Gemini ♊

Numero count - 47

•• Most of the people born with Moon sign Gemini ♊ are mostly born with religious beliefs and desi kinda vibes.

•• Might be having habit of cursing, if yes then it might be increase your struggles in life.

•• Might be you are someone who is not getting outcomes the way you are putting efforts.

•• Might be you face distraction issues.

•• Love life, might be soon you get someone's proposal and might be you gonna date that person for a long.

Question 🙋

-- Will you be able to crack your NEET exam?
According to your stars, you have such a great year ahead (2024) so if you gonna attempt in 2024 then surely you will crack it.

Wish you very good luck for your future.

Future Prediction -

Lucky color for you - peach and Coconut brown will be always a lucky choice for you.

Lucky number for you - 1 is your luck friendly number for your entire life.

Anyone's name started from - G, S, T will be good for you.

Lucky day of week - Monday

Here you can rate the predictions  can comment to tell it was right or wrong.

Predictions can't be 100 percent right, it's just a number study which tried to calculate your nature according to your name and birth date and time.

Ishaan

Tag your five friends in comment box if you find it relatable