Naina Patel

Thanks for applying
AuthorRaha__

Given details

Name - Naina Patel

Date of Birth - 19 December 2006

Time of Birth - 9:30 AM
_____________

About you

Your Moon sign - Sagittarius ♐

Numero count - 23

•• Most of the people born with Moon sign Sagittarius ♐ are mostly born with hard working destiny in life, they start thinking to get independent financially in young age.

•• Might be family had some business background.

•• Might be go through a struggle in studies in past few years. Maybe, had some issues with the subjects you choosen in your life.

•• Not so expressive with a sensitive heart and overthinking brain.

•• Maybe with time, you will face eye health issues so beware. And take care of yourself.

•• Have a government work or job in your life.

Questions 🙋

1) Can I get what I want?
Yes, Just keep your faith strong and confidence high, a good effort towards your wish will make you successful.

2) Can I explore the whole world as I wish?
You have to select your career which can provide you better options to travel around world.

Future Prediction -

Lucky color for you -  Cyan, Light green will be always a lucky choice for you.

Lucky number for you - 3 is your luck friendly number for your entire life.

Anyone's name started from - A, S, N will be good for you.

Here you can rate the predictions  can comment to tell it was right or wrong.

Predictions can't be 100 percent right, it's just a number study which tried to calculate your nature according to your name and birth date and time.

Ishaan

Please post this book on your announcement board.