I don't Plan...

Theodore's POV:

"The... it's time to go or you'll be late." My Dad said through our mindlink

I rolled my eyes as I walked down the stairs to where the cars were parked. Everyone was standing around waiting for me and I made eye contact with my Dad, who frowned at the sight of me. My hair was wild and a mess, I was wearing shorts and a blue t-shirt that had sleeves long enough to hide my mark, and running sneakers. My eyes were red and slightly puffy and I hadn't caught much sleep. I tossed my duffle bag into the backseat of my SUV before I turned to everyone.

"You ready?"

I nodded. "Apollo." I used my head to direct him towards my car before pulling my sunglasses off of my shirt and sliding them into place over my eyes. I slid into the driver's seat.

Apollo joined me in my car and I started it before a knock on my window drew my attention. My Father was standing there waiting so I rolled my window down.

"Your Dad and I are going to be driving in front of you, Paisley, Jake, Laelynn and the rest in the van behind you. Carter and Matt will bring up the rear."

"Do you think I'm going to try to leave?" I raised an eyebrow.

"The thought crossed my mind. I'm hoping having your brother in the car deters that."

"It does. I'm not going to run. I wouldn't put him or any of you at risk for being punished too."

"Okay."

"Can we go now?"

"Fix your attitude with me. You may be the Alpha of this pack but you still answer to me." He growled. "I love you and I know you are scared but don't take it out on your family."

"Got it." I huffed.

He nodded once and reached in to pat my arm before he left and went to his own car. I backed out of my space and joined our little convoy behind them, rolling my window up on the way. Once we were on the road, Apollo started his playlist before turning to me.

"Are you okay?"

"Fine, Buddy."

He fidgeted for a minute. "You cried. You never cry. Was it because of what I said?"

I reached over and grabbed his wrist. "No. Not at all. I promise. I'm not mad or upset over anything you have said. I'm..." I took a deep breath. "I'm not handling this well. I don't want to go."

"Well... Just remember that no matter what happens, we are there waiting for you."

"You're the first person I'm hugging when I leave those woods." I chuckled.

"I better be. Hey... You know I love you?"

"Yeah, Pollo. I love you, too."

With that we stayed silent, listening to the radio. I tensed as the building of my meeting appeared in view and I could see the council guards standing and waiting. I parked behind my Dads and stepped out leaving the keys in the ignition. A valet came over.

"Alpha Arson. Is your bag in your car?"

"Backseat."

"Very well, we will have someone bring it to your room."

"Thank you."

I walked around the front of my car and headed up the stairs for the building. The guards immediately jumped into action and went to grab me. I let out a low growl and stepped away.

"Touch me and die. I will follow you to the room." I snapped.

They both held their hands up before nodding and leading the way. I followed behind them while everyone else was behind me. I entered the room where Devyn went to join the other Alpha's and I headed for the table directly in front of the council. The rest of my family joined the small crowd sitting behind where I was to sit. I took my seat and removed my sunglasses.