Suga joined in, smirking.

Suga: "Yeah, we need to make sure he's not causing more trouble."

As Suga and J-Hope playfully headed towards the tent, Taehyung stopped them with a cautious gesture.

Taehyung: "Hold on, guys. Jungkook is changing inside. Let's give him some privacy."

Suga and J-Hope exchanged mischievous glances.

Suga: "Ah, come on, Taehyung. Where's the fun in that? We just want to say hi."

J-Hope joined in, nudging Taehyung with a smirk.

J-Hope: "Yeah, a little surprise visit won't hurt. He's one of us, after all."

Taehyung hesitated but eventually agreed, "Alright, but don't make it awkward, okay?"

They all gathered outside the tent, and Taehyung called out to Jungkook.

Taehyung: "Jungkook, we're outside. You can come out now."

Silence followed, and Taehyung furrowed his brow.

Taehyung: "Jungkook? Are you okay?"

No response.

Suga's playful expression turned into concern.

Suga: "Is he ignoring us?"

J-Hope added.

J-Hope: "Maybe he didn't hear. Try again, Taehyung."

Taehyung called out once more, but the tent remained silent. A sense of tension filled the air as they exchanged worried glances.

Taehyung (anxiously): "Something doesn't feel right. Let's check on him."

Growing increasingly concerned, Taehyung warned Jungkook from outside the tent.

Taehyung: "Jungkook, if you don't respond, we're coming in."

Despite the warning, there was no reply. Taehyung took a deep breath and unzipped the tent, Suga and J-Hope covering their eyes with their palms.

 Taehyung took a deep breath and unzipped the tent, Suga and J-Hope covering their eyes with their palms

Taehyung (calling out): "Jungkook, what's going on?"

To their surprise, the tent was empty. Taehyung, Suga, and J-Hope exchanged puzzled glances.

Taehyung: "He was here just a moment ago. Where could he have gone?"

Suga: "Maybe he slipped out when we were calling."