c h a p t e r . e i g h t e e n

ROYALTY

Two weeks later...

A growl vibrates from beneath me. Reign's arms tighten around my waist. I fell asleep with him on top of me and at some point in the night, he must have moved me on top of him. I know he's awake but he hasn't opened his eyes yet. I turned my head to check the time on the bedside table. Ten fifteen. I'm supposed to meet Ana and Cait for last minute Christmas Eve shopping at noon. I yawned and stretched on top of the big man beneath me making him grunt and shift his hips. "Such a fvcking tease," I laugh. He suddenly holds me down and rolls over, crushing me beneath his weight before straddling me. I squeak when he starts to tickle me. The once told me while he was half asleep that he loves to hear my laugh first thing in the morning. "Good morning, sweetheart," he stops tickling me and smiles. His hair is all messed up and it gives him the cutest bed head. His simple silver chain dangled from his neck. He starts to dip his head for a kiss but I recoil. "Peach," he playfully growls.

I give him a teasing smile. "Morning breath."

He gets this look in his eyes. "Fine."

I'm sorry, what? I stared at him confused and partially irritated. "Fine?"

He nods. I'm so lost in his green eyes that I almost don't feel his hand slipping beneath his jersey that he let me wear last night -by definition 'our jersey'- and his easy access because I don't need to wear panties. "If I can't kiss these lips," his thumb pulls down on my bottom lip and lets it go. That same hand slides up the cover and trails straight to my clit. "I'll kiss the f*ck out of these," he says rolling that pounding bundle of nerves in a tight, teasing circle. My hips buck under his feather-like touch.

"Reign," I gasped. He rolls my clit a few more times before lifting the cover off of us and dragging me till my lower half was practically hanging off.

"Should have let me have my morning kiss, sweetheart," he slides off my jersey which leaves me completely naked and him with dangerous hungry look in his eyes.. Reign gets on his knees, not before scanning every part of my body, and spreads my thighs as wide as they can go. A shudder wracks my body against my will prompting Reign to massage my goosebump inflected skin. "You look so pretty from down here," he compliments laying on his American accent real thick.

He bends his head, licking one long stroke up my slit to my already pulsing clit. Reign bites down gently on the bud and soothes it with his thick tongue in small circles. My hand slides down to his head, gripping his longish curls. He let his hair grow out a bit and turns out it was his best look yet. He kept the circle beard though. Reigns kisses down my clit before piercing me with his tongue. I scream both needing more and wanting to back away. Reign was not happy about that so he held my hips down and rolled my clit with his thumb. His tongue moved at a rapid pace, trying to reach every wall he could feel. "Reign!" I called his name over and over again, begging for release.

"Yes, my delicious girl," he finally answers, replacing his tongue with two fingers. The new intrusion sends me to a different high. It pinched a little but Reign clocked it. "You can take it, peach," he hummed sucking my clit into his mouth. He scissored his fingers inside of me when I felt that tell tale sign of an orgasm.

"Reign," I cried.

"That's it, Royal. Cum for me," his fingers suddenly moved at lightning speed and it all became too much. My orgasm ripped through my body. I'm not embarrassed to say that I was crying. I couldn't control anything. I think I hear Reign grunt "Fvck yes," under his breath before plunging his tongue into me again. A loud moan leaves my throat.

"Too much," I gasp, trying to get away with tears rolling down the side of my face. I feel him chuckle against my skin, finally slowing down with long teasing licks. He lets my legs hang loosely over his shoulders, leaving tender dots of kisses in his slow trail back up to my chest.