a u t h o r' s . n o t e

Hellooooo!!! Welcome Backkk!!

TO THE FINAL BOOK IN THE SERPENTS SERIES!!!

WE MADE IT!

Okay, I'll stop shouting now, but yes. Patience is finally here. The mystery is over and all questions will be answered. New danger, new love, new trauma... love it here. This story takes place four years in the future. To properly explain, take the previous timeline approximately from when True woke up from her coma. (if that make sense)

To be quite honest, Reign and Royalty were as much a mystery to me as they were to you. I knew what I wanted but the plot was non-existent. BUT... it all worked out in the end and I have an exciting story planned for you all.

There will be a few new tropes in Patience and yes, they are swoon-worthy. The smut is next level and I- Mr. Vincent can get it. (when you find out, you find out)

If this is your first book with me, I recommend you read The Chance (Book 4) to get a feel of the antagonist in this one if you don't want to read the entire series. 

Before the relevant chapters, there will be trigger warnings so don't worry.

A major THANK YOU to alllll of you who made this journey with me from Stephen and send your feedback. I appreciate it. Thank you to my top editor who helped me write some of these chapters and gave a new mind to the project. Love ya babes <3

At the end of this book, an announcement will be made on the upcoming duet and the extra novels related to the Serpents series.

DRUMROLL PLEASEEEE...

WELCOME TO PATIENCE

~ Rella🌹