29

The flight comed to an end and we all head for the airport, now in Australia.

The taxi drive to the hotel takes around half an hour and when we get there, I look at hailee with excitement and she smiles back.

"Amy, we're here." I wake her and she smiles as I get out of the car, pulling along my suitcase. As soon as everyone else arrives in the house, I run up stairs and jump on the biggest bed.

"I dibs this bed!" I yell down the stairs while rolling onto my back, sighing at the hectic day. Everyone including me and Amy got sleep on the plane and now it's one pm in the afternoon, all of us eager to explore the house.

It's like the one at home but just smaller and more tropical.

Then I notice the pool. "Holy shit there's a pool!" I yell as I run out and jump into it, quickly stripping of my t shirt and pants, leaving me in underwear.

I don't care, these are my family so it's fine.

After floating around for a little, scar hands me a towel and tells me that we need to go making me grin. We're going to do skydiving today since it was on Amy's bucket list.the doctor said that due to health reasons, Amy will have to do these sort of things before it gets too crucial. So we're going today.

"Amyyyyy." I call and she walks out of the bathroom flushing the toilet. I smile sympathetically before she grabs her phone, both me and her rearing to go.

The adults don't seem particularly cheerful about it all but... oh well.

All of the adults doing it have their hair tightly pulled back into a bun since you can't go with your hair down but me and Amy don't typically have that problem, mine being a buzzcut and hers as bald as your weird uncle.

"The taxis here." Lizzie tells us and me and Amy are immediately out and ready to leave.

"Slow down!" Scar says sarcastically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprisingly, it was a helicopter that we had to board with the intention of jumping off of it.

We start to get to the countryside where the two guidance workers there tekk us to get up so her can tighten the backpacks with parachutes on out backs.

"So, nothing to be afraid of, parachute operates when you pull this tab and the fall will last around... well up to ten minutes. You're flying with scarlett, right?" He says and I smile, scarlett strapped to me since if you're under 18 you need to go with an adult. Amy having lizzie strapped to her.

The straps tighten slightly before the man says, "whenever you're ready-," and as soon as he finishes I jump our with scarlett screaming behind me.

"OH MY GOD." She screams as we start to fall, which for her was very unexpectedly. We get shortly followed by Amy and lizzie who are both screaming.

I smile as the wind rushes through the air and we near the ground f.

"Whenever you're ready scar!" I call our about the parachute and she nods before pulling the tab and we immediately slow down.

A minute or two later we see Amy and lizzie, who look very sick, floating downwards near us.

Scarlett first comes into contact with the ground and then all 5'6 of me does aswell.

"THAT WAS SO COOL." I yell as we unclipped ourselves from eachother and scar gives me a hug.

"I love you but we're never doing that again." She laughs as Amy and lizzie both come down next to us.

They both throw up before walking over to us.

"Never again." Amy says while shaking her head and i laugh.

Every day we have an action packed one so next we have snorkeling and so on.

Amy bends over again and mu smile immediately drops when I hear the sound of her throwing up.

"You good?" I ask while walking over to her but she justs jeeps on violently throwing up. To the point where she can't breathe.

"Amy?" I ask again and finally makes one last splutter before slowly rising and wiping her mouth.

"Amy... I think we should get you to hospital." Scar suggests while looking at the patch of grass near Amy and none of it eas puke. It was all blood.

"No, honestly, I'm fine!" Amy tries to convince us though none of us are falling for it.

I notice that she's starting to shake and loose her balance.

"Scar, call 911." I tell her to do so and she does.

She bends Iver again, spluttering onto the ground. Her knees fall as she drops to the floor, continuing to cough up the thick red ooze.

I slump next to her, holding her hair back in my hand while frowning and rubbing her back while she continues to puke.

If she had stopped right now then I wouldn't be as worried. But she doesn't stop. Not For the next 10 minutes until she's sitting next to me, finally changing her position and leaving her head into me while embracing me with a hug.

She starts to cry and can't blame her, honestly.

"It hurts so bad." She so s into my shoulder and I pull away.

"What hurts, Amy?" I ask and she just sobs.

"Everything." She answers simply before we hear the ambulance approaching.

Immediately, the paramedics pick up on what's happened and help Amy to the inside of the ambulance. After getting permission, me, lizzie and scar all got into the ambulance.

The doctors swarm her on the way so me and the adults can't see Amy but can just hear her crying softly, clearly in agony that we all want to cure for her.

Then, from what seems like nowhere, we hear the quiet yet deafening beep of the heart rate machine.

Amy has died.

(A/N: mwah ha ha.)