19

Y/N's pov:

My eyes are sore and I can barely open them so when I do and see that I'm a barren and stark room with a single window that doesn't open and a bathroom without a door, the first thing I do is shoot up to a sitting position. My head feels really heavy and like it's spinning at the sudden action.

It's only a few moments when I realise that I'm in the ward. And that I'm alone. And I miss Avery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: I've never been to a psych ward so I don't feel like I can talk on this subject and i don't want to accidentally spread misinformation so huge time skip to after she's gotten out. :).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting and tapping my leg in the waiting room, anxiously waiting for everyone to arrive.

In the meantime of being here I got an arm brace so that I can't scratch or damage the wound on my arm and that has to stay on for a month so whoopee doo. I'm only allowed my phone for an hour in the afternoons which was hard considering that was my primary distraction but yeah. They put me on medication and I need to continue having them after I've left.

My main concern at the moment, however, is the fucking itchiness of my arm and its killing me. When I say its a bitch I mean it's A BITCH.

I've developed some serious trauma from watching someone get sedated to not being allowed on my own when showering whis is just SO FUN.

I've got half a dozen different hospital and medical bands on one arm, one that I wasn't allowed to take off. It's like a collar. If I escape then it bas the hospitals details on it. Because I'm a fucking dog now.

But it's my birthday tomorrow! (A/n: idk how old she is but let's say 15) I'm turning the big sixteen. Woohoo.

"Y/n, they're here. You can go." I hear the woman at the desk tell me so I sit up immediately and run out the door, scanning for avery and once she sees me, and I see her, she runs to me.

Just as she leans in I think she gets confused because our lips touch and it results in a kiss but as she pulls away, I smirk. "I don't know if that was your intention but sure." She smiles at me before blushing.

"'Sure'..?" She asks me what I meant and I immediately cup her face, pulls her in and embrace into a deep kiss. At first she's shocked but she softens into it.

"I'm so sorry!" I sat while stepping back but she just smiled warmly.

"Who said that I didn't enjoy it?" She smirks before hugging me tightly and staying there for a moment before pulling me away and just as I'm about to look back at the hospital, I notice rdj and scarlett exchange a piece of crumpled money, scarlett looking unimpressed.

"Hi, kid." Scarlett says as she ruffles my hair making me look at her with an annoyed face.

"You wanna go alright back to the house or..." scarlett says as I get into the car.

"FUCK NO IVE HAD HOSPITAL FOOD FOR A WEEK." I yell sarcastically.

"Hey, scar, I think she might want a bite to eat." Rdj jokes making me smile as we drive off.

"McDonald's?" She asks and I couldn't be more grateful at the fact that we get to have greasy, unhealthy, food.

"Yes please." I chime whilst avery messages someone. Eh, I don't care, I trust her to take care of herself. (😘).

All of a sudden, everyone besides averys phone chimes. I read the email and it notifys us that films has been put nearer, starting tomorrow.

Jesus christ. I just came out of a coma and a mental hospital and now they want me to work. But filming with these guys is meant to be fun so I can't really complain.

"That's early." Rdj says while putting away his phone.

"And tomorrow is someone's birthday." Scar looks at me from rearview mirror. I see avery texting again and get more and more

Averys pov:

I glance down at the phone before typing.

'You need to get here fast.'