22

Around twenty minutes into the car rife, I notice a crack on the boot window. All it'd take for it to break is a couple of kicks. I can escape.

I kick the glass hard and it hurts my foot but it also makes a dent. Again. I need to do it again. I kick it again and the glass co pletely shatters, cutting my foot and ankle but I don't really care at the moment.

The woman hears and takes a look before yelling g something. I sit up and rip the tape with a shard of glass before jumping out of the window and to the grassy and soft floor to the side.

The wind rushes in my air before the pain of the fall follows, hitting g my spine and making me groan in agony. I look ahead and see that she's pulled up in a corner now so I scramble yo my feet, still in pain, and start to run. I can hear the pattering of her feet on the pavement as she runs after me but I don't dare look back.

Suddenly, a man pulls up infront of me, getting out the car.

"What's going on here?" He asks making me sigh in relief but the woman just grabs my wrist.

"She's my daughter." She immediately says but I'm too out of breath to speak. So instead, I give him a glance, one that says 'help'.

He I.mediately picks up on it, clicking a button on his smart watch. That's the emergency call button. Oh, thank god.

"Come on Y/n, we're leaving." She tugs my wrist and I spin around, punching her in the nose hard and nocking her over.

"Hey, kid, wanna tell me what's going off?"

"I was kidnapped."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been sitting in this kind man's truck for twenty minutes when scarletts car pulls up infront of it. I don't know these people yet, not properly, but I know that I want to collapse into someone's arms and just cry.

I immediately fall into her arms, looking desperately for somewhere safe and i know I am with her.

She pulls away after a few minutes of whispering sweet nothings to me. "We need to get you to a hospital." She tells me while looking at my cuts and bruises. I tighten at the suggestion.

"No. Please don't make me go there." I practically beg and she nods.

"Okay, it's fine. We'll just get you home okay?" She suggests and I nod as she guides me to the car.

Just when I think she's gonna drive off, she turns to me. "Kid, what happened." Just the question alone brings tears to my eyes.

"I got kidnapped by a woman called Gemma," I start, "She told me she was moving me to a different location to do the costumes and stuff but because I was tired, I didn't think about it and got in the car. But the person in the drivers seat was the adoption centre worker, Maggie. I tried everything. Breaking the windows, all of the doors, the roof hatch, nothing moved. Then she told me she was gonna sell me like I'm a fucking farmyard animal. And avery, avery was... with her all along like I was just a pawn in their game. I loved her and she only saw a bag of money in me."

I don't tell her the details that she'll despise most of all, the beating, the jumping out the car, the woman chasing after me.

"Why are you all beaten up." Shit.

"Maggie." The word is all I need to say for her to understand as she wraps a blanket like scarf around me.

"Let's get you home." She tells me as I look out the window, the both of us driving off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door inches open and I walk through, feeling sick and feeling incredibly bad once I see everyone sitting on the couches and looking concerned.

"Hi." I say and all of the concerned faces quickly ease into more of a relieved sight.

Everyone's faces quickly yurn to concerned again as they see the sight of my cut lip and bruised forehead, along with my bloody leg and overall week figure.

"Are you okay." Chris E asks making me smile.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry about it." I reply but they look very mutch worried. "I'm fine." I repeat hoping it'll sink in. But I'm not fine. My head hurts my stomach hurts my keg hurts pretty much everything hurts but will I say that? No. No I won't.

"Where's avery?" Rdj asks and my eyes well up at the thought. Is that all I'm worth? A bag of money? She seemed to think so.

"I-I..." I start but can't bring myself to say it. Scarlett comes in, taking the question herself.

"Stop asking the poor girl so many questions." She says while playfully hitting Chris E on the back of his head and guiding me towards my room. It feels weird to say my and not we but avery is just a traitor. There's no other word for it.

"Eould you mind taking off your shirt and pants so I can check for wounds?" She asks and I nod, taking off my clothes so that I'm only in a bra and underwear.

I know that she's had medical training before for if any of the stunts go wrong so I fully trust her.

She immediately notices the bruise over my ribcage.

"Yeah, she was a fan of kicking." I smile weakly, hoping that she'll get one out of the joke but she just looks sad.

Shr puts a plaster over the cut on my chin before looking at my leg. "It's bruised more than anything. There's a few cuts but nothing serious."

"You up for filming tomorrow?" She asks me, "and then it's Christmas so we have a few days off."

"I think I've never been more eager." I say making her smile.

"Now get some sleep." She tells me but I just sit in my bed, picking my phone up and scrolling on Instagram before seeing a video of the guy from the truck talking to interveiwers.

"Her name was Y/n Y/l/n. She was quite bratty and just not nice..." but I don't listen to him anymore. Well, that's fucking great.

(A/N: ITS CMAS EVE YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY.).