28

"Are you ready?" I ask making the room go silent.

"For what?" I hear everyone's nervous mumbles.

And with those words, we open the door and walk out making people shocked but also smile.

"You look great!" Lizzie says while doing a thumbs up. She's too pure for this world.

We make a few sarcastic jokes before Amy says that she's tired and so we go to our bedroom.

"Goodnight everyone!" I call while going up the stairs.

Because of our limited time with Amy, we've postponed filming to two weeks time to get Amy's bucket list done. Just as we reach our room, I heat scarlett call back from downstairs.

"Remember we have our trip to Australia tomorrow!" Scarlett reminds.

Our bags are all packed and the flight leaves at two am so we decide to just grab our suitcases and go downstairs since we'll be leaving in an hour.

In that hour, me and Amy decide what to watch on the plane, ending up on Bridgerton.we decided to only take some of the cast since some people have more scenes to film and others have different things they need to do.

We chose it to be a girls trip with hailee, scar, lizzie, flo, Amy and Me. We've booked a beach house for a week with a pool and it's now summer in Australia so it's perfect.

Eventually, after I've had to wake Amy up three times, the taxi arrives and we all say goodbye to the boys while leaving the house with our suitcases and backpacks.

The drive takes less than thirty minutes which is useful for a bunch of actors that need to travel a lot.

As suspected, this time thw airport isn't emptied out and as soon as we enter the main waiting area, shutters click and flashes bombard our vision. I've never really experienced this before so I decide to just keep my had down while holding scars hand for comfort.

The common questions are actually quite rude. Some of them are sexual and I can't help but frown with disgust while looking up at the kne that said something sexual to hailee who's frowning once he sees me.

Oh well.

Finally we reach a private room which one of the security guards actually has to push someone to keep them from going in.

We all let out an exhausted breath as we practically collapse into the chairs. "So when's my cast announcement being made?" I ask, not looking forward to it.

"A few days, while we're in Australia." Lizze replies and I nod, sighing at the idea of paparazzi.

But... I'm lucky. I have so much more that a lot of kids and I need to be grateful.

Eventually, the security guard comes in to tell us that we're ready to board the plane.

It takes less than 20 minutes to board it since the security helped us around the paps.

We all sigh with relief once we escape the paps, walking into the first class area.

"Woah." Amy says while looking around at the posh surroundings.

"I know." I agree with her amazement.

Since there's six of us, there isn't many other people in the first class area and the people that are all look like busy business people so we try to avoid them while finding our seats.

I get uneasy flashbacks to when me and avery sat next to eachother on the plane. Ugh, I need to let that go. But its difficult. Avery was my everything. And I was nothing to her.

Refusing to dwell in my sadness. I sit down in my seat and set bridgerton up.

For the past month or so, when I joined them in the cast, I've been avoiding all social media, knowing that there'll be things about me on there. And I bet most of them aren't positive but now I can't help but wonder what people think of me.

Firstly, I click on Instagram, not surprised when I see that people have found my insta and are spamming me with questions.

I better not read them, knowing that there's probably a lot of old men there so I know better.

The same happened on tiktok and just when I'm about to stop myself, I click on Google.

Instead of searching my name, I search 'girl with the marvel cast' hoping that that'll say and oh, boy, there's a shit ton.

I start to read an article.

' WHO IS THE MYSTERY GIRL?!
Two you g girls have been seen walking in the airport alongside scarlett johansson, Robert Downey junior and many others in the famous marvel cast. The main girl that seems to be with them has been found out that she's an orphan called Y/n Y/l/n and according her old carer, she's ungrateful, rude, sarcastic and a bully. She's been seen frowning and scoffing at the paparazzi who are simply doing their job. Who is this rude girl and why is she with them?'

I read the first section of the article and immediately plaster a fake smile on my face, trying not to cry from the situation.

"You good?" Amy asks and I not while smiling.

"I'm great." I lie while setting up bridgerton on our small screens.

We both fake gag as the sixth episode comes on and there's tons of sex scenes so we decide to watch endgame.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's safe to say that it's two hours later, natasha just died, and we're in bits.

Knowing that scarlett is sitting right behind me I turn to her and she immediately looks startled by my running mascara.

"Fuck you. Why did you let them kill off natasha." I say over crying.

"Natashas coming back in the next movie..?" She reminds me and I smile. Oh yeah.

"Never mind." I say while turning back around and laughing and laughing at the situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Heyyyyy. I think the fanfic writer curse is real cuzco since I started writing, I've had four suicide attempts, a major car crash where I got a scar and could've died, developed major trauma and got serious mental health issues....