3

"Y/n? You there, still?" The man on the phone makes me answer.

"Yes. I just have one question but I completely understand if you don't have the answer right now."

"What is it?" I now feel invited to ask it so that's what I do.

"When do you think filming will start?" He would usually think that I'm asking this just because I'm exited when, really, it's because I need to know if I can sneak out by that time.

"Well, it's actually only in a few weeks. You're in the opening scene. Anyway, it would be a few months away but you were really late to cast so it's been decided that it'll start sooner than expected." My eyes widen as he says this.

"And who exactly will be there that day." My voice sounds shaky because I'm shaking that much,

"Most of the people that you'd expect." Not knowing how to answer to that, I just remain silent until he says something again. "Since you're a kid and all, I'll get Scarlett to pick you up at six tomorrow to take to the airport since she's in England at the moment. A few others are in England, you'll see them there. Then rdj insisted that they use his private plane. Is that alright?"

My head forms into a frantic nod before I remember that we're on audio call.

"Yes, thank you. That'd be incredible." My crying has now stopped and is replace with excessive smiling.

"Okay, well, we already have your details and the drive lasts around thirty minutes so I'll see you tomorrow along with a few other cast members that are in the uk at the moment. Don't worry, you'll have around a week to learn your original lines before we start; you'll just be showing up to set to get to know everyone. Have a good nights rest, goodbye-," just when he's about to decline the call, I stop him.

"Wait, do you need a signature from my guardian or..?" I ask and He answers almost immediately.

"We have already contacted Maggie, who I believe to be your current guardian and she signed it immediately. She also said that you can take anyone with you to America." My eyes widen at the location, completely overlooking the fact that I'm allowed to bring anyone- she only said that I could to get another problem off of her hands. "Don't worry about anything to do with production, it'll all be dealt with and you only need to wear comfy clothing so you should be fine. I'm sorry but I need to go. See you in a day or two."

After also saying goodbye, I press decline before laying back in bed, sighing.

Lay back in bed again otherwise you'll become a murderer.

It ruins the moment but I do it anyway, two more times to make it feel right.

The door suddenly clicks open and I almost have a heart attack once I see that the chair is out of the way of the door.

I feel even more stupid when it's the new girl standing there and looking rather concerned.

"Sorry, I know it's not my place but I heard what I think was crying or some form of... laughing and I wanted to make sure that you're okay." I smile at the thought of someone being concerned about me. It's a new feeling but I think it's comfort.

"No, I'm great. Do you wanna sit down, I never actually got to meet you." She walks hastily next to me and sits down on my bed.

"I'm Avery by the way." She puts her hand out and I shake it.

"Y/n." I greet her and she smiles at my name being told. "I like your style by the way. Very gothic."

I'm not lying, she's wearing a black shirt and a small corset around her waist with a long black skirt and ripped tights on, not to mention her makeup or hair.

"Thank you. I like yours too. It's very unique... in a good way."she compliments making me laugh slightly before we drift into an awkward silence.

"So, do you like marvel?" I ask making her look up at me and nod immediately.

"Proud fan since civil war came out." She lets out a breathy laugh making me smile. It's so nice to see someone happy.

"She also said that you can take anyone with you to America."

"Can you keep a secret?" She hesitantly nods at my words making me smile immediately. "Well, i'm an actress." I shrug my shoulders.

"Damn, I wish my life was as interesting as yours, my biggest hobby is painting." My eyebrows form into a frown.

"I think painting is cool." My words make her smile before she urges me to continue. "Anyway, I got this one job in a movie. A marvel movie." The smile plastered on my face is almost ear to ear and her jaw drops immediately. "Seriously, though, don't tell anyone because they will fire me- my point is, I'm allowed to bring someone to America with me and I was thinking just now that you seem nice sooooo... you wanna come with me?"

"Yeah, of course. It's just... I don't really know you very well." Her smile drops and she begins picking at the black nail varnish applied to her fingernails.

"Well then, we'll have to change that." I smirk slightly before pulling out a box from under my bed, filled with loose five pound notes and coins. "Don't worry, this isn't bribery." As I finish speaking, a soft chuckle escapes my mouth. "You wanna go to the theme park?"

A/N:

Ahshhsjsbdhbdhdbd lesbianism. That isn't a word but now it is. Sorry I didn't update sooner, I attempted suicide this afternoon so it was all very frantic bc paramedics had to come over. Dw, I'm fine now though... physically.

-your fave depressed lesbian.