15

Trigger warnings: suicide.

Scarletts pov:

"Avery, does she have any allergies?" I begin to panic but The poor girl is just looking concerned and shocked.

"Um, i- I'm not sure. I don't think so!" I begin to panic and pull up her left arms sleeve to check her pulse but even I do, I see bloody bandages, immediately realising why. Avery is looking even more panicked and sad now at her friends arm.

I still check her pulse. It's slow but there.

In the time that I've been checking her over, Holland has gotten a glass of water to try and wake her up.

As soon as the water contacts with her face, she shoots upright, panting and crying.

Y/n's pov:

"...No..! No!" I scream while shooting upright, panting and sobbing, nit even stopping the tears from flowing. I kick the blankets off of me while sobbing and crying hysterically.

Once I notice all of the faces staring at me, I begin to sob even more, getting up and running to mine and averys room. The door gets flung open and the first thing I do is put chair in the way, also putting the lock on.

Kill yourself or you'll become a murderer.

"No." I tell myself yet moments later I find one of my blades yet again in my hands. I hold it in the air, thinking of my options.

It'll all stop. Everything will go quiet.

"Y/n! Open the door!" I hear Avery yell, concerned and worried. She's now banging on the door. I think she knows what I'm planning on doing. "I swear to fucking God Y/n!" She yells, the door still rattling at her desperate attempts.

I begin to sob as I sit on my bed, pulling my sleeves up and holding my blade against my skin. One cut. That's all it takes.

I begin to pant as the metal sinks into my skin, cutting the vein open so blood spills all over my lap. I drag the blade down quickly, causing a small yell as it falls out of my hand.

I fall back onto the bed, letting blood fall down and drip onto the floor, my eyes blurring until black consumes them, me falling into deep, and hopefully forever sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

An:

Ha. I'm gonna make u wait after those 4 the next chapter. :).