Chapter #45

Several days elapse. It’s a fine day and Ishika is getting ready for the day. It’s a big day for her; her designs will become a reality. Well, Anamika has already given her consent, and now they’ll need to try them. She has designed an ethnic range for both men and women and the other one consists of one-piece floor-length gowns. The fashion show that Anamika is organising will showcase all kinds of dresses and there’ll be an exhibition where people can buy the same dresses.

Ishika is a little scared at the moment. She finishes combing her hair, picks up her files, handbag, and phone, and walks out of her room. She finds the housemaid setting the table for breakfast. Before she can ask about her sisetting upster and her husband, Anamika walks out of her room and smiles warmly at her.

“All ready?” Anamika asks and she nods.

“Yeah, lekin mujhe darr lag raha hai.” Ishika says it, while looking at her.

“Kyun? Tumne itni mehnat ki hai, aaj toh tumhe apni mehnat fabric pe dekhne ko milegi

“Kyun? Tumne itni mehnat ki hai, aaj toh tumhe apni mehnat fabric pe dekhne ko milegi. Aur ab toh saare designs ready bhi ho gaye hai.” Anamika says cheerfully.

“Aap sahi keh rahi ho, Di, lekin fir bhi, pata nahi jo bhi maine design kiya hai, vo kaisa lagega?” Ishika expresses her fear

“Vo acha hi hai. Maine approve kiya hai na, phir tu kyun pareshan ho rahi hai? Aaj hum designs final karenge jo hume fashion show mein showcase karne hai. Models ko final karna hai. Aur haan, tu Naman ko call karegi aur uske time ke hisab se usey office bula lena.” Anamika says counting the tasks and instructing Ishika.

“Huh, main kyun karun? Aap hi kar lo, Di.” Ishika makes a face.

“Mujhe aur bhi kaam hai, Ishu. Chal abhi nashta kar, phir office chalenge toh raaste se usko call kar lena.” Anamika says and makes her sit for breakfast.

Ishika’s first trimester has ended. She’s surely carrying a baby for Anamika and Vineet and she’s super happy. The couple are taking a very good care of her. Meanwhile, Vineet comes out of the room and reminds them that they have an appointment with Dr Anjali on Sunday.

“Mujhe yaad hai, jeeju. Main aur Di Sunday ko jayenge. Dr Anjali keh rahi thi, agar possible hua toh vo unke ghar mein jo clinic hai, vahan check up kar lengi.” Ishika assures him.