Chapter #21

Ishika overhears Anamika and Vineet talking. She woke up and went into the kitchen to have some water when she heard sounds from the master bedroom. She finds Anamika telling the days' happening to her husband. She also feels the disappointment in Anamika's voice when she tells him how Ishika thanked her. She has felt bad about how Ishika didn't take her as her sister. Also, he says that he won't let go of Ishika. The girl is thoughtful.

She moves into her room and settles on the bed.

 She remembers the past days, yeah, she remembers that she has met them before but she didn't remember the precious bond that she has made with these two, especially Anamika

She remembers the past days, yeah, she remembers that she has met them before but she didn't remember the precious bond that she has made with these two, especially Anamika. She remembers how carefully Anamika has been taking care of her. Today too, she(Anamika) said that she's always there with her. Naman also scolds her for talking coldly with Anamika.

"She's taking care of you. Dil ka rishta banaya tha unhone tumse. Tum unko aise kaise bol sakti ho!?"

"Dil ke Rishtey sabse sundar hote hain. You are lucky tumhe aisa rishta mila."

"Main toh hamesha rahungi. Tum meri behen ho, ye baat koi nahi badal sakta. Toh apni Di ko kaun thank you bolta hai, Haan!"

Ishika sighs, she remembers each and every statement of Anamika and also the words she said to Vineet.

"Wo thik ho gayi, par wo hume bhul gayi. She thanked me!"

"Usne meri zindagi mein choti behen ki kami puri ki, aur ab wo hi! Wo door ho gayi mujhse."

"We knew it would come, Ana! Aur tum kyun chinta karti ho!! Ishika kahin nahi jayegi. Abhi wo yahin rahegi hamare sath."

Anamika and Vineet's words echo in her ears. She remembers how they tackled her, the other day when they went on dinner, and today, she just let go of them, she just marked it as a deed of humanity, when it's way more than that. The pain and disappointment in Anamika's voice has alarmed her. Vineet's assurance is genuine, she knows Tears trickle down her eyes. She has hurt her(Anamika). Her trance is broken by Anamika.

"Kahan kho gayi? Are you okay!!" Anamika asks worriedly

Ishika is sitting on the bed hugging herself, resting her head on her knees. Anamika feels as if the girl is in pain. She asks again and Ishika looks at her for a few moments and pats her head on the bed. Anamika sits beside her while Ishika holds her hands in hers.