Chapter #22

The morning arises, Anamika wakes up from her deep slumber, and looks around. She finds Vineet sleeping while she has her head on his chest. She looks at him, he is sleeping soundly and there is a smile gracing his lips. He looks so innocent while he sleeps. Also, he is so down to earth. Anamika recollects his words from last night. He assured her that he won't let Ishika go away. He also assured her that he will take good care of Ishika and he did. He's not only a great artist, but a great human as well. He's grounded, and he loves her so much. He's the one who proposed that they should take ishika to their home, even when they didn't know her fully. Anamika has made a heartfelt relation with the girl, while he is impressed with the girls' simplicity and passion. She smiles and kisses his forehead. She is surely lucky to have a partner like him - who loves her immensely and always tries to make her happy.

She sits on the bed, removes Vineet's hand from her waist and moves to the washroom. She freshens up and moves out. Vineet is awake by then. She wishes him for the day and at the same time there is a knock on the door. Anamika moves to open the door - - it's Ishika, holding a tray consisting of two cups. Ishika smiles warmly at her.

"Coffee! Maine banayi

"Coffee! Maine banayi. " she says as she forwards the tray towards Anamika.

"Tumne kyun banayi? I mean wo maid haina!" Anamika reasons.

"Kyun? Main kyun nahi bana sakti? Family hoon na main! Ab aapke liye itna toh main kar hi sakti hoon

"Kyun? Main kyun nahi bana sakti? Family hoon na main! Ab aapke liye itna toh main kar hi sakti hoon." Ishika says with a smile.

"Okay! Ab aap dono coffee piiyo! Main garden mein hoon" saying so, Ishika runs into the garden while Anamika smiles at her impulsive acts.

She turns towards Vineet and hands him one mug and holds the other. A smile is playing on her lips. Maybe, she's glad that Ishika is fine. Vineet nudges her..

"Kya hua? Ab toh sab thik hai na?" he asks.

She leans over him, placing her head on his chest.