Chapter #14

The doctor does Ishika's checkup. She looks fine and the doctor knows that it's because of the homely care that's given to her. He then looks at Vineet and Anamika.

He is well aware that Ishika is considering Anamika as her elder sister. Her trauma has taken her back into her past. She needs to realise the reality soon.

"Mr. Vineet! She looks fine. Infact, she's healing nicely. But, we have to surely bring her out of the trauma. She has to learn that she is all alone in this world. The ones who are treating her as a family, are not her actual family." The doctor says.

"But she's weak

"But she's weak. Will it be okay to tell the truth? Kyunki if I show anger to her, she gets scared. She's scared of being alone." Anamika shares her concern with the doctor.

"Anamikaji! Batana toh hoga hi. Kuch waqt baad mein sahi. But you have to tell her.." the doctor says and handing the medicine prescription to Vineet, he leaves the house.

Vineet closes the door and Anamika moves to check on Ishika. She's busy sketching on the book she gave her. Anamika smiles to herself and then moves to her room.

*****

Anamika  finds Vineet ordering the medicines. She sits on the edge of the bed and is lost in thoughts. She's wondering about telling the truth to Ishika and how will the girl handle it. Vineet makes the order and look at his wife.

"Kya hua?" he asks sitting beside her.

"Jab Ishika ko sach pata chalega tab kya karenge?" she asks, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"We will handle her

"We will handle her. Let her recover first." Vineet says calmly.

Anamika just nods her head. They have to handle her calmly. They can't let her take it the wrong way. Vineet looks at Anamika.

"Kal Tum boutique chali jana, you've not checked on them since three days." Vineet says.

" Vineet says