Chapter #15

Next Morning rises early. Anamika wakes up only to find Vineet sleeping, embracing her with one arm. She looks at him, there's a smile on his lips, it seems like he's dreaming about something good. She kisses on his head softly. All she wishes is to see him happy. She adores him for a little while, and then his deep voice brings her out of her reverie. He greets her for the day, and pecks a soft kiss on her lips. She lets out a chuckle and smiles. He glances at her and finds her a little thoughtful. The reason of her concern - - the girl Ishika.

Vineet pulls Anamika towards himself, her back dashes against his chest and and she settles her head on his shoulder.

"Relax! Don't you worry! You know, I'm on a break, so, I'll take care of her." He says.

"I know, Vineet! I hope she'll be fine." she says tilting her head to look at him.

"She will be. You should do your work first. Wo bhi toh zaroori hai na!" Vineet says trying to convince his wife.

"Okay! Then get ready for the duty, Love

"Okay! Then get ready for the duty, Love." Anamika says and tickles his neck with her fingers.

Vineet looks at Anamika and smiles lightly, she is back into her teasing mode. He knows, whenever he says that he is by her side and he will do the things for their home on her behalf, she becomes happy. He knows that they'd be happy only if they understand each other well and also help each other in managing their home and life.

Anamika hops off the bed and moves to see Ishika. The girl must be sleeping, since it's just 7:30 AM in the morning. Anamika enters the room but to her surprise, she finds Ishika awake.

Ishika smiles at her and greets her for the day. Anamika looks at her and checks her temperature which is fine.

"Are you okay? Tum itni jaldi kyun uth gayi?" Anamika asks in concern.